Some videos scaled down in left corner.
Hi after i got new video card alot of my videos are displayed scaled and played in the top left corner(see picture link http://picasaweb.google.com/fathamster00...1013697554 )

I have made a Debug log (
http://pastebin.com/sJYhmveE )

Im running a Windows 7, 32-bit on a ABIT Fatal1ty F-I90HD
Core 2 Duo - E6320 - 4MB - 1.86Ghz
2 Gigs of ram
ASUS GEFORCE GT 430 1GB PCI-E
im using the Hdmi out to a DENON AVR-1911
Tv is a Samsung UE47B7070
XBMC Revision SVN:35566

What do i need to do to get it working again?
Loking through the log i find 2 lines with error. dont know ifthis is the reason or?

ffmpeg[24E4]: [h264] Cannot parallelize deblocking type 1, decoding such frames in sequential order

CWin32DirectSound::Initialize: Couldn't create secondary buffer (DSERR_UNSUPPORTED). Trying without CTRLVOLUME.
The same thing happens on some Ions and it has to do with the graphics drivers - nvidia or OEM (Asrock, asus, etc.)
So try other drivers if you can.
That happens only when hardware acceleration (dxva) is used by the way, so if your CPU is strong enough, you can try disabling that option.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thank you CrystalP, i will try to use an older / beta driver. the 430 is a reltive new card maybe a beta driver will solve it.

im reather sure i tried to turn off dxva rendering and same resuls, but will try your suggestion when i get home Smile
Im having the same issue.
The latest beta drivers solve the rendering issue, but the playback is a bit jumpy now.
For now I have disabled DXVA2 which seems to do the trick.
I hope this is an easy bug to squash, and hopefully once the drivers are out of beta it will be fixed.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some videos scaled down in left corner.0