Video playback issues
I've just setup the latest stable build of XBMC and am having some sporadic playback issues. Basically, once in a while video starts playing funny, like it's on fast forward, without me doing anything. I can just pause and resume and everything is fine again. I searched the forums and didn't see anything that seems to be like this, though I may have missed something.

As I said, I'm running the latest stable release of XBMC. It's running on a Windows XP laptop with an ATI Radeon video card (not sure which model, but I did read that they suck). Would it be a video card problem, or is there some other solution to this?
I'm having the same problem. The first few times I play a HD 1080p video it plays as if in fast forward and there is no audio. I have to skip forward and backward and pause and stop and start but eventually it will play correctly. It's more just annoying than anything.

I'm not sure if it's a hardware issue as I have an Asrock Core 100ht-bd with windows 7 64 bit with the latest build and dsplayer with ffdshow. Any remedies would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.asrock.com/nettop/overview.as...20100HT-BD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video playback issues0