[MOD] ConIcka
I have been working om som tweeks for the Confluens skin to make it more like I want it to be.
I now would like to share it with you. If you like it, use it. If you don't... then never mind =)

Recently Played (link to smartplaylist) on Home sub menu in Movies and TV-shows. Switched place on "Power" and "Favorite" buttons. HD movies (link to smartplaylist) under Movies sub menu

New fullScreenInfo, with info on top and the new Media codec icons. End time and Remaining info on seekbar

Some mod to the Fanart view i use. Info is now triggered to show "on up" if hide info mode is enabled. Some more info shown at the bottom with auto hiding scrollbar. Show the watched overlay on unfocused items.

EDIT: New file, some bugs in the old one, sorry
Download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9b12ne75xrgzdvy
Looks good
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
i love the way you designed the fullscreen info, wich files do i need to just get that one? im using the horizontal mod and dont wanna mess with that one Wink
Thanks =)

DaGround Wrote:i love the way you designed the fullscreen info, wich files do i need to just get that one? im using the horizontal mod and dont wanna mess with that one Wink

Dialogfullscreeninfo.xml
yay works 8) ty very much for the work!

another question how do i get the "new Media codec icons" ?
DaGround: New Media codec icons are there already, you don't need to do anything.

To get them to display in your library you need to have the codec info, studio info, etc. present in your movie nfo files. Use Media Companion to scan this in: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/billy.adamson1/
well i rescraped my db just last week with a rc2 install and i still have the old flags Sad
I love those media flags, so much so that I'm gonna copy them for my skin!

Hope you dont mind... Big Grin
DaGround: To get the media fags you need to replace your Textures.xbt with my one under skin.ConIcka\media

Crookas: Just do it! =)
I have fond some more bugs, no HD Movie sub menu and stuff, I will upload a new file soon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] ConIcka0