OS X Repeated crashes tonight - crash logs and debug log available
http://www.taftbbs.com/xbmc has a directory with several Mac crash reports from tonight and from the last crash a debug log from xbmc.
Information on the platform on which information XBMC is running is in a file there too.

Not a good night to be watching movies with the SO.

At least 6 crashes, some from the DVD menus, and the last on attempts to open a DVD ISO image.

[rant]
I realize everyone wants fancy new eye candy and all, but could we _please_ have at least _one_ stable release that displays the movies?
Get that working and then we can play around with all the eye candy you please.
[/rant]

Sorry. A couple of other software/hardware platforms completely drove me away because they were just so completely immersed into getting a movie catalog thing working they completely ignore the basic functionality of playing movies.
The crashlogs for December 27th come up as 403, permission denied, when trying to access them on the web server. Only one from November will load, and I'm guessing that is something else (or at least, can't be assumed to be the same crash).
Also, while I don't know if any playback-crash related fixes were included for 12.3, it would be good to just make sure if this happens or not with XBMC v12.3. Your logs show you still on XBMC v12.2.
I forgot to update the permissions on those files - you should be able to get them now.
I just upgraded to 12.3 - I'm trying some movies now.

Already had one crash.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Repeated crashes tonight - crash logs and debug log available0