Adding an unrated logo ?
Is this possible? Many of my movies are unrated and no logo comes up. There a way to add it to the skin? Thanks.
Already done it, didn't realize of this, thank you, will reflect in my next update, hope today.
KiSUAN Wrote:Already done it, didn't realize of this, thank you, will reflect in my next update, hope today.

Excellent. This will be the first time I have seen a logo for UNRATED movies in a skin.
I must clarify that the logo will show for all movies that have no rating. This is because there is no scraper that detects if the movie is unrated. Also I used a logo that had no link in the pack I made, the logo states NR, for not rated, I think is close enough. That's the best solution I could come with.

Edit

An idea has come to my head. I could make an unrated logo that states UN and set it by the name path, this will only work if the movie or folder has the word unrated in it, most I have unrated they have it, so it should work fine for everyone. Ill add this as soon as I can.

Hope it's good enough because now I really think it's the best I can do.
KiSUAN Wrote:I must clarify that the logo will show for all movies that have no rating. This is because there is no scraper that detects if the movie is unrated. Also I used a logo that had no link in the pack I made, the logo states NR, for not rated, I think is close enough. That's the best solution I could come with.

Edit

An idea has come to my head. I could make an unrated logo that states UN and set it by the name path, this will only work if the movie or folder has the word unrated in it, most I have unrated they have it, so it should work fine for everyone. Ill add this as soon as I can.

Hope it's good enough because now I really think it's the best I can do.

Thanks....
All of my unrated movies are the same as the rated ones. "Rating Unrated". The unrated logo should be UR not UN. Is it simple to do? If so how could I add my own?
I updated my MOD, as now, if a movie dosent have rating NR logo will show, if a movie has unrated in the title of the file or folder the rating will be overdrive by an UR logo.
KiSUAN Wrote:I updated my MOD, as now, if a movie dosent have rating NR logo will show, if a movie has unrated in the title of the file or folder the rating will be overdrive by an UR logo.
Cool, I'll give it a try. Is it "Night [MOD] Purity"?
KiSUAN Wrote:I updated my MOD, as now, if a movie dosent have rating NR logo will show, if a movie has unrated in the title of the file or folder the rating will be overdrive by an UR logo.

Well this is an awesome skin. Only change I would like to ask you to make is the way the "Unrated" logo shows up. Can you make it so it shows up when movies have "Unrated" as the rating? Then, it would be perfect!
If you are so kind to tell me what scraper tags unrated and how it tags it I will do ti, because there isn't that I now, as unrated isn't really a rating http://www.mpaa.org/ratings/what-each-rating-means, so what you ask is impossible as far as I know. If you are adding it manually, tell me exactly how you tag it and I´ll add the code for it if possible.
KiSUAN Wrote:If you are so kind to tell me what scraper tags unrated and how it tags it I will do ti, because there isn't that I now, as unrated isn't really a rating http://www.mpaa.org/ratings/what-each-rating-means, so what you ask is impossible as far as I know. If you are adding it manually, tell me exactly how you tag it and I´ll add the code for it if possible.

Thanks...I Really like this skin. I use media companion to scrape movie info and add unrated manually. Heres an example.
<runtime>107 min</runtime>
<mpaa>Rated Unrated</mpaa>
<genre>Drama / Mystery / Thriller</genre>
Now that's better, I already added that Mpaa condition (substring(listitem.mpaa,Rated Unrated), so update the skin and see if it works properly.

Enjoy
The UR logo works with the update. Awesome skin, but for some reason it runs pretty slow on my Zotac Zbox.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding an unrated logo ?0