Skins autoupdate, is it safe?
With RC1 or RC2, I can't remember, I did the mistake of updating Transparency! while it was in use. Is it something that has been fixed? I remember needing to change skin and reinstall Transparency! back then, because it got corrupted.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
You still need to be on a skin other than the one you're updating.

Regards,
EG.
Question 
elitegamer360 Wrote:You still need to be on a skin other than the one you're updating.

Regards,
EG.
Ok, am I the only one thinking this is a significant bug? By default autoupdate is on... So it's just a matter of when stuff breaks rather than if.
Huh
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Bump
There is a trac-ticket for this
  • Livingroom - C2D E8400, P5N7A-VM on a Samsung 46" LE46M86 FullHD via HDMI
  • Kitchen - ASRock 330 HT Displayed on a Samsung Lapfit 22" dual touch screen LD220Z
  • Bedroom - LG Laptop on a 32" tv
watzen Wrote:There is a trac-ticket for this
Missed that. I don't understand fully, but it seems the issue is still unresolved or not fully solved...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skins autoupdate, is it safe?0