References to Main Menu Labels not in strings.xml
Hi! I have a quick question...

I'm trying to edit confluence to display foreign films as a main menu option. I'm trying to edit the label of the current "Movies" label to read "English" - i.e., English movies

BUT in home.xml there is reference to a label NUMBER. so doing some research i found that numbers can refer to strings.xml - so i looked at strings.xml, but NONE of the Home Menu labels are there!

Where are the labels for the Main Menu options kept? Have I missed something obvious?

Thanks to anyone that can help! Smile
joncgde2 Wrote:Hi! I have a quick question...

I'm trying to edit confluence to display foreign films as a main menu option. I'm trying to edit the label of the current "Movies" label to read "English" - i.e., English movies

BUT in home.xml there is reference to a label NUMBER. so doing some research i found that numbers can refer to strings.xml - so i looked at strings.xml, but NONE of the Home Menu labels are there!

Where are the labels for the Main Menu options kept? Have I missed something obvious?

Thanks to anyone that can help! Smile

look under addons/skin.confluence/language/English
Thanks for your reply - but this wasn't where it was!

The strings for Movies, TV Shows, Pictures, Music, etc. _were_ in strings.xml - but not the strings.xml of the skin!

They're contained in the strings.xml of XBMC language! That is to say: /usr/share/xbmc/language/English/ (or whatever language a person is using)

I can imagine this causing confusion for a few people. Maybe I should suggest the wikis/help files get updated to say there are TWO strings.xml files to look out for!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
References to Main Menu Labels not in strings.xml0