[Android Remote] Issues with mysql database
I used the XBMC android remote for a while on my 2 PCs with no problems. Recently I added the centralized database option with mysql and my remote won't connect with either pc now. I have the connection details the same as they were before and they match the network tab of the XBMC installation.

Has anyone else had issues with the Android remote app not working once you started using the mysql database? I would post the debug code but there is nothing in it relating to this issue. The app says that it isn't detecting a connection and wants me to check the settings.
Im having the same issue with the movies on my Andriod phone. TV shows work though.
I am still having this issue. I have tested and tested with no results. I see other people listing that they can get partial connectivity but I keep getting socket timeout errors. I turned off the centralized database and it connects no problem. Is there some issue with two services trying to use the same outgoing port for xbmc? If so is there somewhere else I can direct the android remote so it will connect?
I have copied my debug info but haven't come across anything that stands out. I figure, why not throw it to the masses.

http://pastebin.com/y85y0Wdm

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Android Remote] Issues with mysql database0