Newbie confused - Display Options
Ok, so I am wondering why I do not have the option to show my movies in cover view. I am using the Aeon MQ2 Skin, and even when using the default I could not find a display type other than the basic list view.

I would like to have views similar to this
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/108/23337689.jpg
or
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/791/40076431.jpg

Will someone PLEASE point me in the right direction. I am a total newbie with this software and I am sure I am missing something simple, but I've tried the last 3 hours to figure this out.
Nevermind guys.. I FINALLY figured it out!
Hi. I'm also a "newbie". (Only a few hours) I've also been trying to figure this out. I can see what I want in the screenshots on the site but can't figure out how to do it. Can you enlighten me as to how to do it please? Thanks
Thought this might help
This is what I want

using the Confluence theme. But as yet I haven't figured out how to do it.
Scan your video source (context menu) to the library and the movie or tv libraries should be visible.
Hi,

Im a newbie too and i was about to post this exact question... Right up until i accidently found out how to so it :-)

So, once you have added your movies and scraped all the covers etc... Go into the skin options and Enable "TV Series" and "Movies" under the hide/show items on the home screen section ...

Then, (from the home screen) go to "Movies" and move the mouse over the the left hand side of the screen to get the menu options to pop up, and then change "VIEW" to "FANART" and it will place all your files in this manner :-)

Its a nice view but i'd like the developer to make the movie covers a bit larger as they are very small when viewed from 10ft ... #

Hope that helps :-)
bones4864 Wrote:Hi. I'm also a "newbie". (Only a few hours) I've also been trying to figure this out. I can see what I want in the screenshots on the site but can't figure out how to do it. Can you enlighten me as to how to do it please? Thanks

Hi,

Im a newbie too and i was about to post this exact question... Right up until i accidently found out how to so it :-)

So, once you have added your movies and scraped all the covers etc... Go into the skin options and Enable "TV Series" and "Movies" under the hide/show items on the home screen section ...

Then, (from the home screen) go to "Movies" and move the mouse over the the left hand side of the screen to get the menu options to pop up, and then change "VIEW" to "FANART" and it will place all your files in this manner :-)

Its a nice view but i'd like the developer to make the movie covers a bit larger as they are very small when viewed from 10ft ... #

Hope that helps :-)
That sorted it! Thanks very much. I've been looking for ages trying to find a setting to get what I wanted. I was getting the movie details covering about 3/4 of the screen and couldn't get it like the screenshot. Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie confused - Display Options0