Overwrite all move thumbnails from web
Hi,
I'm wanting XBMC to download all my movie thumbnails from the internet. I can go through each individually and "Get Thumb" but that could take hours. I have a folder.jpg in every folder but most of these are poor quality and I've found the the ones that XBMC finds are really good quality.

So basically, can XBMC download a Thumbnail, to overwrite my folder.jpg's, for all my movies? (I don't care if it just choose the first image on the list)

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I am also interested to know if this is possible. I have a small media player box in a bedroom that uses the folder.jpg image as the movie box cover for its movie wall. The image has a low resolution and doesn't look good in XBMC. Is there a way to force XBMC to automatically download its own images instead of using the folder.jpg image in the folders of my movie collection.

Thanks.
If you don't select "use folder names for lookups" when you scrape xbmc will ignore your folder.jpg but you will have to delete your library and start again if you want xbmc to replace the current ones its using
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Overwrite all move thumbnails from web0