Reboot PC Option in Shutdown Menu?
I just got this skin and I love it but I really need a reboot PC option in the shutdown menu. My xbmc when left on too long starts to stutter on video playback and I need to reboot to fix it every time. Is there a way to add this option that I'm not seeing?

Tried searching but I guess it's a pretty vague search term...
I'll add it to the Shutdown menu but in the meantime you should be able to find it in the Home Settings submenu.
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm not sure if I should just open another thread for this but I had another Q as well: Is there a way I can get checkmarks added next to watched shows & movies?
Unless you've disabled showing them in the skin Settings they should work.
OK, sorry to keep pestering you but I've done a lot of searching through the menus and am not finding it. They're not currently showing... what menu would I have disabled them under?
You are in Library mode aren't you?
Hey this all worked out. The checkmarks showed up today, don't know why they weren't there yesterday... and I realized I can use the down arrow to get to the sub-menus on the main menu.. which has reboot right there. So, thanks again. Great skin, I'm loving it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reboot PC Option in Shutdown Menu?0