[LINUX] problem with sources
Hi there,

Im struggling with the sources on my XBMC (Dharma RC2)

I have setup the sources for Movies, Tv-Shows and Music, everything works but when i reboot, my Music needs to populate, and my movies cant start because the file is gone ?

My files are on a Ubuntu server and shared with Samba and NFS.
the first setup was a connection from the XBMC pc to the Samba shares on my server, this worked untill reboot.

The second setup was mounting the samba shares to a local folder, this worked untill a reboot.

The third setup was mounting a NFS share to a local map, this also worked until reboot.

I tried the network time out in my fstab (now on 2.4 seconds).
This is no problem with the server, because my 2 win7 pc's and my Dune mediaplayer are also connected without problems.

This problem is very frustrating, and i cant go any further setting up my XBMC pc without this problem being solved

Tobas
XBMC v10.0 is now released. I'd install the release version before pursuing the problem further.

JR
I had the same troubles with the previous releases, so i dont think an upgrade will work.
When i come home i will upgrade and check
Did a upgrade, but the problem is still there.

I think i see the problem, when i boot the network is up (lights are on)
But just a few seconds before XBMC starts, the lights of my lan nic are out and it takes 20 seconds before they are back on.

i have installed new drivers for my nic, but it doesn't work.

i think i do a complete re-install, because this is driving me mad

im running Ubuntu 10.10 and Xbmc 10

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX] problem with sources0