Who else keeps checking the Fusion forum daily?
ive been checking back neally 10 times per day and the only reason im buying a nettop is because of this skin. It really takes nettops to a new level. A cant wait to have this running in my lounge room with the giada n20.I hope the remote is compatible
mstef Wrote:Does anybody test it on ION platform? How it works?

P.S. Merry Christmas Smile

It works well on my Revo 3610. Some views are slower than others, but I've included the option to disable any view you want. So any views that are hard on the ION can be hidden.
Im sure with 4gb ram and the new Atom dual core and nvidia ion 2, the views would be fine.
Heads up.

Just noticed the final outstanding bits have been checked off by Arcanthur as 'done'...

Like you all, I've been watching this one every single day :-)
thedeadman Wrote:Heads up.

Just noticed the final outstanding bits have been checked off by Arcanthur as 'done'...

Like you all, I've been watching this one every single day :-)

Sweeeet! Maybe there is a slim possibility that fusion beta is coming tonight?Nod
espengaasemyr Wrote:Sweeeet! Maybe there is a slim possibility that fusion beta is coming tonight?Nod

I was hoping to, but got slammed with work today No

I'm hoping to have time to put the finishing touches on everything tomorrow. I'll keep you guys updated.
Arcanthur Wrote:I was hoping to, but got slammed with work today No

I'm hoping to have time to put the finishing touches on everything tomorrow. I'll keep you guys updated.
Great news, i am really looking forward to trying this outSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Great news, i am really looking forward to trying this outSmile

Sweet!Smile Me tooNod
Arcanthur Wrote:I was hoping to, but got slammed with work today No

weeeeee can't w8 Shocked
start to be a joke to not have this forum moved to SKIN DEVELOPMENT .. been sitting here for weeks now in main skin forum...
toby77jo Wrote:start to be a joke to not have this forum moved to SKIN DEVELOPMENT .. been sitting here for weeks now in main skin forum...

chill mate I'm sure it'll be out soon.
To be honest, I'm more than happy to wait until Arcanthur considers it to be ready for release rather than rush it out. If that's in the next few days then great, but I'm also fine to wait to until its right Nod

Its going to be soon though, yeah? Wink Kidding...
toby77jo Wrote:start to be a joke to not have this forum moved to SKIN DEVELOPMENT .. been sitting here for weeks now in main skin forum...

Well I'm sure with you're encouragement it will be even quicker! Rolleyes
It was moved here from Skin Development by a mod due to it's imminent release...... and it's here so stop your whinging.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Who else keeps checking the Fusion forum daily?0