Dharma 10 video issues
Hello all. My first post here...wish it was not after all day of problems but ey.. Smile

So on to the problem. Yesterday, watching my favorite shows in XBMC,all is fine.
Today i see that dharma 10 is out. I removed RC version (leaving profile on hdd), and installed final version. After that... i can not watch any video file. As soon as I hit file it starts to play, but i can only hear audio. No video...al i see is frozen GUI. I can even seek,pause and stop playback with keyboard shourtcuts. As soon as i hit stop (x) all is normal again. Audio playback is fine. I tried all options that there are in XBMC settings,no luck. reinstalled my Nvidia VGA drivers, no luck. Oh,also i attach XBMC log here...hope somene will know the solution, because i just fresh installed windows 7 a week ago...

My sistem is: Nvidia 8800GS - 260.99 driver ver
Windows 7 Pro
Single monitor setup.

Thanks in advance

Link to log --> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4531842/xbmc.log
This is bad:

Code:
22:19:43 T:5968 M:989638656   ERROR: exception in CApplication::Render()

Can you reinstall RC2 and make sure it still works?
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Tried already.... it does not work.
Well it sounds like the install of Dharma final is not the issue then. Maybe try uninstalling completely before installing, to go back to a standard setup.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
I did try to uninstall it copletely...used revo uninstaller for it...even checked manually for any leftovers...u can guess - no luck there also. I also suspect that XBMC is not an issue here....rather directX,but i have no clue how to diagnose directx problem. Dxdiag shows everything works fine. BUT....everything went wrong after installing dharma 10 as i said before. That was in the morning....last thing i did before going to bed evening before was that I watched movie...everything was fine then. In the meantime i did NOTHING with PC....so there must be something went wrong during dharma 10 isntallation. Maybe something before happened that just now showed up with this installation. But what? So thats why i asked here...maybe someone had simillar issue before... I really hate to reinstall windows now, especially when i did that a week ago and i just set everything up and running.
Ok here is litle update...i noticed that if I set video render to software than its working. Might that indicate that something is wrong with VGA drivers?
That's a tough one as a 8500GT works, so the 8800GS is more than likely capable too and its a software issue.
There's probably something in DirectX or the drivers. Get the latest and reinstall. Maybe reset all driver settings to the default.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma 10 video issues0