• 2(current)
Skin "JX 720" (MC360 remake / re-think)
Jezz_X Wrote:Backdrops you can change in skin settings, as for themes I never think that far ahead lol Smile
I thought i might be jumping the gun a bit as for the backgrounds i have just used
the ones from solace they look really good.
Is there any reason why there is no watched tick mark in list views! could you add/fix please. that's the only fault i have found so far. Smile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
The black text on black shadow on List views, just looks odd. Maybe have no shadow on the selected text, if possible? Or reverse the shadow to white on the selected text and it will blend with the white highlight texture?

Or increase the font size slightly to make it standout with no shadow?

mach170 Wrote:The black text on black shadow on List views, just looks odd. Maybe have no shadow on the selected text, if possible? Or reverse the shadow to white on the selected text and it will blend with the white highlight texture?

Or increase the font size slightly to make it standout with no shadow?

Yeah already changed it to not have a shadow the same as all the other dialogs and stuff
Thanks for the reply
I just removed the gradient from the blade runners because it was causing a serious amount of "Banding" effect on my tv and made them a solid color you can compare them here

BEFORE http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5703/...ot008y.png
AFTER http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/J...hot036.png

sure it may not looks as flashy as a gradient but it looks better overall
Found a spot where alignment is a little off...

I don't know if you are gonna add the cardshine, I know you got the homebuttons like that but the gamercard/infocard is not.
If you ask me the blades need an animation where the wallpapers are like the old ripple animation in MC360 too.

The only real complaints that I have is that I hate the bleeps and bloops, but that is easily changed with a different sound pack, and the default wallpapers.

This skin is looking pretty freakin good. I really hope to see this one continue to be developed and maintained as XBMC changes unlike MC360.

Thank you Jezz_X!

-DOTW
Info for specific seasons of TV shows looks funny with its tiny thumbnail...

DukeOfTheWicked Wrote:Found a spot where alignment is a little off.......
-DOTW
heh thats an issue with the script not the skin i will look into skinning that window so it works proper
xbs08 Wrote:Apps blade has 2 buttons that are only selectable when going up from the dvd tray button and there's no label on them nor they do anything.

The video blade also has one button like the ones i mentioned above, no label and no action.

I noticed that there's a Video Plugin button in video root but there isn't in Pictures or Music. Is this intentional?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:The video blade also has one button like the ones i mentioned above, no label and no action.

I noticed that there's a Video Plugin button in video root but there isn't in Pictures or Music. Is this intentional?

Your using it on the xbox Tongue this was fixed between dharma rc2 and dharma final your either going to have to disable the ability to have custom buttons or add a bunch of conditions to the on up for the dvd tray
see http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10841
Was present on both xbox and win...
Now that you mention it i really need to update my windows machine to dharma final :o

Sry for reporting inexisting bugs.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Pictures icon on System Settings is the same as Video.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

xbs08 Wrote:Pictures icon on System Settings is the same as Video.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Indeed it is, thanks fixed and commited to svn
DukeOfTheWicked Wrote:Found a spot where alignment is a little off...

-DOTW

Fixed this one in the svn by skinning the windows
How can I use it for XBMC4XBOX? It's missing the skin.xml file. I'm using build 30756.
mkvelidadon Wrote:How can I use it for XBMC4XBOX? It's missing the skin.xml file. I'm using build 30756.

You can't You will have to wait for someone to back port it, my guess is on xbs08 doing it like he has with all my other skins so far.

But running stuff on the xbox or making stuff compatible for the xbox is not even on my radar of things to do
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin "JX 720" (MC360 remake / re-think)3