• 3(current)
Skin "JX 720" (MC360 remake / re-think)
Jezz_X Wrote:You can't You will have to wait for someone to back port it, my guess is on xbs08 doing it like he has with all my other skins so far.

But running stuff on the xbox or making stuff compatible for the xbox is not even on my radar of things to do

Than why even post this in the XBMC4XBOX skins forum? http://www.xbmc4xbox.org/forum/viewtopic...=14&t=1458
Heh I guess he is trying to gauge interest in if anyone wants him to port it over. I really wish he wouldn't link back here without saying it doesn't work on the xbox yet because it makes people like you think it does and here is where to get it
Jezz_X Wrote:Heh I guess he is trying to gauge interest in if anyone wants him to port it over. I really wish he wouldn't link back here without saying it doesn't work on the xbox yet because it makes people like you think it does and here is where to get it

Oh. I'm sorry, dude. Just saw you weren't the original poster. I was really looking forward to the skin. Great work though.
Sry to both of you about the confusion...
Already added that it's NOT compatible with XBMC4XBOX over at xbmc4xbox.org

Like Jezz_X said, i just want to see if there's enought interest from xbmc4xbox users on a port.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Nice work as always, have the heck to you get time to do all these skins ? Wink

Noticed a small bug when you are in the addons section. If you select an addon
that is marked broken and get the info screen, the text "This addon is marked as broken..." Is positioned to far left and doesent align correctly with the info screen.

Also would like to ask you about the list font. Are you dead set on the effect ?
Seems like you use some kinda shaddow effect or something. On my 42 inch LCD the font looks kinda ugly and a little hard to read. But that is just my personal opinion, i know you cant please everyone. Smile

Really like the skin Jezz, it's fast, easy to navigate and clean looking.

I'll report if i find any more minor bugs Wink
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
I've already fixed the font in the list in the svn
And I'll take a look at the broken addon thing you got one specifically so I can find it easier ?
Jezz_X Wrote:I've already fixed the font in the list in the svn
And I'll take a look at the broken addon thing you got one specifically so I can find it easier ?

Never mind found it and fixed Smile keep them bugs coming Smile
Hi again Jezz !

Both issues reported corrected, wow it's surely christemas time Smile

Not 100% sure if it's a skin bug. But in Confluence this works totally ok.

When streaming movies and if buffering occurs, The text percentage indicator
seems to often just hang at 1% and also the graphical bar doesen't move correctly. If i just wait movies continues to play after some time of re buffering.

Some time the indicators jump from 1% to 7% then nothing more, sometimes
other positions, point is that it dos not seem to actually smoothly progress with the real buffering that occurs.

Seen this behavior in many different video plugins and it should be easy for you to spot as long as you get buffering Wink That is if it's nothing weird with just my setup. But as mentioned Confluence works ok on my system regarding this Wink
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
There is a small area that looks undone. It happened to me when I watched a DVD (no info), though i'm sure it'll happen if any video doesn't have info fetched.

off topic, Ip Man was a pretty good movie.

-DOTW
Found another issue...
When adding/editing a new source, under "Enter a name for this media source" the text in that textbox is not there when it doesn't have focus, when focused the text will appear.

(^should say "Movies" in that box)

-DOTW
DukeOfTheWicked Wrote:Found another issue...
When adding/editing a new source, under "Enter a name for this media source" the text in that textbox is not there when it doesn't have focus, when focused the text will appear.

(^should say "Movies" in that box)

-DOTW
Yep fixed that one here https://code.google.com/p/jezzxbmc/source/detail?r=258
Hi,

great skin and very under-rated in my opinion. Are you able to add the auto scrolling option so the plot etc scrolls when too big for the info boxes?

Thanks
Think that the power and favourites "blade" would look better if parcially hidden and fully shown on focus.

Also, when power or favourites have focus the settings list looks a bit odd without the button highlight and shadow.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
The label for a slider in settings seems to be 'invisible' until it has focus. for an example, check settings for the Dim screensaver(probably thought I was going to say Cinema Experience didn't you.... Smile )

Nice work on the skin!
xbs08 Wrote:Think that the power and favourites "blade" would look better if parcially hidden and fully shown on focus.

Also, when power or favourites have focus the settings list looks a bit odd without the button highlight and shadow.
1) I disagree it needs to be there so people can see (if your wondering why its even there its because I need an extra space in the main bit for LiveTv settings soon)
2) well its supposed to look like it doesn't have any focus Smile

giftie Wrote:The label for a slider in settings seems to be 'invisible' until it has focus. for an example, check settings for the Dim screensaver(probably thought I was going to say Cinema Experience didn't you.... Smile )

Nice work on the skin!
Thanks fixed it here https://code.google.com/p/jezzxbmc/source/detail?r=273
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin "JX 720" (MC360 remake / re-think)3