(2012-04-09 18:05)denhams Wrote:(2012-04-08 23:32)andyeeol Wrote: I have a problem when I try to show my playlists.
In the xbmc log appears this:
File "C:\Users\Andres\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.groove\resources\lib\GroovesharkAPI.py", line 559, in _parsePlaylists
list.append([str(s['PlaylistName']).encode('ascii', 'ignore'), s['PlaylistID']])
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xf1' in position 8: ordinal not in range(128)
Thanks for reporting this. Please can you try this version and let me know if it works:
I've changed the playlist name decoding.
i think tis will help
list.append([str(s['PlaylistName']).encode('utf8', 'ignore'), s['PlaylistID']])
gretting jeanwilly alias skatulskijean
this is the same with my xbmc4xbox fork from rtmpGUI+ (rtmpGUInoEPG) what i have fix it , with that!