Dharma 10 - Is there a way to disable the subtitles by default?
All is in the title Big Grin

I know it soulds stupid but i did not find anywhere in the "System" option where to do that...

Might not be possible from teh graphic interface?
Thanks in advance
BooToo
"What does not kill me makes me stronger"

Shuttle XH61V | Celeron G530 | 2Gb DDR3 | OCZ NOC-MSATA 120Gb | Harmony One | XBMCbuntu 11.0
SYNOLOGY DS1812 | 6 x 2Tb WD20EARS in RAID 6

If you appreciated my help or one of my guides, feel free to buy me a drink via PAYPAL
I think I have found a way...

Open
C:\Users\(your name)\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\guisettings.xml

Change the value true to false
<showsubtitles>true</showsubtitles>

Will let you know the result
BooToo

Shuttle XH61V | Celeron G530 | 2Gb DDR3 | OCZ NOC-MSATA 120Gb | Harmony One | XBMCbuntu 11.0

If you appreciated my help or one of my guides, feel free to buy me a drink via PAYPAL
Whwn you're playing a video press M to open the OSD. Select the second button in from the top left (you can use the arrow keys to navigate the OSD) to open the Audio and Subtitle Settings. Set the subtitle options there, then select the bottom option "Set as default for all movies".

JR
Smile 
Many thanks for that!
Have already modified manually my config file (and it worked) but good to know how to do it for the next time!! Nod
BooToo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma 10 - Is there a way to disable the subtitles by default?0