Music OS and cdArt?
Hi all,

Getting to grips with this very nice skin...good work btw.

Is there any way in music play mode (vis) to also add the spinning cd along with playing next info on screen?

Cheers

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
I'm sure someone could make a mod for it...
oldpainless Wrote:Hi all,

Getting to grips with this very nice skin...good work btw.

Is there any way in music play mode (vis) to also add the spinning cd along with playing next info on screen?

Cheers

K
The Cd art mod has been done allready, if you can't find it in the forums post back in here or pm me and i will upload the mod files for cd art
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:The Cd art mod has been done allready, if you can't find it in the forums post back in here or pm me and i will upload the mod files for cd art

Hi Paul,

Done a search and could not find it for this skin...so I may have missed something.....if you are able to help, that would be great.

Cheers

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music OS and cdArt?0