Movie titles non shown
Good evening to all of you.
I need your help. Two hours now i can not see me movie's titles.
I have created in my hard disk some folders i.e Drama-Action-Western e.t.c and certainly many movies in with their titles.
When i was in Videos i could see these folders with the titles on the left upper side of my screen as well as the movie names.
The strange is that when i am in File or 16x9 mode i can see the names but in Posters mode which i prefer there is nothing.Probably i have changed something in settings but i do not remember what.
Thanks for your attention.............
Are you in Library Mode? Have you added your sources, assigned a scraper and updated the library?
-stoli-
@ Stoli good evenig
Yes i am in Library mode.When i use the Keyboard's arrow it shows me that i am the right position.But when i put it in 16x9 on File mode then everything is OK.
In Posters i face this problem.
I'm lost as to what exactly the problem is - can you post a screen shot?
-stoli-
Unfortunately i am not so expert with the computers and i can not send a screenshot.
Anyway i thank for your answers and now i saw that you created the Neon Skin so i will download it to have one more skin.
@ Stoli Right now i installed your Stoli.Skin
It is nice and i do not have the problem i reported to you before.
The only missing thing if i want to compare it with Night Skin is that even though both of them do not support the Greek Language in the Night Skin i could read the folders which i had translated them into Greek with Greek letters.
Are the characters not present or is it that there is no translation? (In the Neon thread I just put a post up about translations)

Thanks,
-stoli-
Hi again. In the night skin going to Settings\Appearance\International\Language
i can change it into Greek so everywhere in the whole program all the words are in Greek except the Main Menu Bar i.e Movies-Video-Music etc where these words are dissapeared but i could read-see the translated in greek movie's titles.
In you skin nowhere the greek words are appeared.There is not any support..
@ stoli
Do you know what does Neon mean in Greek language? NEW
Also explain me what is Cinema experience and how it works ?
Finally i found the solution. I unistalled the whole program inclung the profile folder,then i reistalled it and now i am happy.
Thanks all for your help...............

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie titles non shown0