Small skin edit
Hey guys, first off let me say I absolutely love the Alaska Revisited skin and the progress with the new themes is just awesome!

Now I have only one problem with the skin that isn't so much a the skin but how it behaves with add-ons. The "OK" and "Yes No" dialogs don't have the white background that you find in the context menu so in some add-ons (Navi-X in particular) if you get either of those dialog boxes they are very hard to read. I tried adding <allowoverlay>yes</allowoverlay> to both DialogOk.xml and DialogYesNo.xml and unfortunately that didn't fix it. Ppoking around the skin xml files and I just haven't been able to find the variable to fix this, so I was hoping one of you guys would be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks for your time!
Screen shot please.
Here you go
Can you try the latest version please?
Still doesn't work... could it be something in the navi-x skin that is preventing the overlay?
Where can I get this Add-on and what happens with other skins?
Here is Navi-x's download page
It works fine in the default xbmc skin and in Alaska it inherited font colors for some of the dialogs so i did modify the navi-x skin to force white fonts. Here are the modified files:
CBrowseskin.xml
skin.xml

The easiest place to see the issue is when running navi-x press left to bring up a menu and select browse (if you don't use the modified xml files the browse dialog will be black font on a black background) and just hit Ok, that will give you the error dialog.

Thanks for the help on this!
I can't even run it but I suspect it's a problem with it's code.
Weird... I haven't had any issues. Thanks anyway for your time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Small skin edit0