• 7(current)
Coming soon to Alaska Revisited
Will the update be available through the addons-manager or do I get it somewhere else?

Cheers!
Are you using my repo?
meridius Wrote:hi there got the apple trailers plug in but how do i place it on the home screen and also how do i use the alaska skin as it only seems to show up in the plug in selecton and uses the old skin to view the files ?

cheers

It will show up automatically in Icon and List views but if you use the default layout there's a sticky on how to add it.

How are you getting Alaska Revisited?
No, I downloaded Alaska Revisited through the XBMC addon manager.
CuFk Wrote:No, I downloaded Alaska Revisited through the XBMC addon manager.

Just a question. Did you use Hitcher's Repository, or through the stock XBMC addons? If it's the latter, you might have downloaded Alaska Revisited Mod, which is the unicode-functional revision. You need to download his Zip, and install it from the addons, and then select Alaska Revisited through the repo.
CuFk Wrote:No, I downloaded Alaska Revisited through the XBMC addon manager.

As DurhamDev said, that's not 'Alaska Revisited' that's 'Alaska Revisited Mod' which will soon be no longer.
Hitcher Wrote:It will show up automatically in Icon and List views but if you use the default layout there's a sticky on how to add it.

How are you getting Alaska Revisited?

tried it and it does not show up at all on the home screen.

i installed it by using your zip file usong the addon managers

also tried your guide but the apple trailer does not show up at all in the media soruce ? i can run it in the apps select addons i can run it there ? can not understand why its not working
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Coming soon to Alaska Revisited0