• 4(current)
Coming soon to Alaska Revisited
Beautiful work. When the skin gets updated, does XBMC notify you of it from the repository or do you need to manually re-download it? I'm kind of new to how updating works from repositories and stuff.

Also, I've been wondering if something like this could be implemented. I'll describe what I want and hopefully it makes sense. I love the default Alaska theme, but I want to use blue as the primary color over red. When I switch the color theme to Blue Night, more than just the icons and font color changes...I only want to change the red font/icons to blue, nothing more because I like the rest of the default look. Any chance of that getting in?

And what font does Alaska use? It's gorgeous!
First off, Alaska is the tits. Thank you Hitcher for all of your hard work.

Second, love the new view types. Especially the way Fanart and Fanart Horizontal flip the tile to show you the description of the movie or TV show.

I would love to see the Poster and Poster Fixed views have similar functionality, that is the movie box art would flip over after a delay and show the description. Any chance of that happening in the future?
oswald09 Wrote:First off, Alaska is the tits. Thank you Hitcher for all of your hard work.

Second, love the new view types. Especially the way Fanart and Fanart Horizontal flip the tile to show you the description of the movie or TV show.

I would love to see the Poster and Poster Fixed views have similar functionality, that is the movie box art would flip over after a delay and show the description. Any chance of that happening in the future?

Never thought of that, good idea.

OMG!! Nice one!!!!
Thanks, couple of little things to adjust but it'll be ready tomorrow.
Very nice man! How is it scrolling? Left-Right?
Nice one, Hitcher. Smile
Hitcher,
Small feedback about that new viewtype in case it's an oversight: It has the rating listed twice. How about dropping the one that's listed beneath the plot?
blacklist Wrote:Very nice man! How is it scrolling? Left-Right?
Yes, see new pic.
sialivi Wrote:Hitcher,
Small feedback about that new viewtype in case it's an oversight: It has the rating listed twice. How about dropping the one that's listed beneath the plot?
The lower IMDB rating is disabled in this viewtype.

It's based on this in case you didn't know -

Hitcher Wrote:The lower IMDB rating is disabled in this viewtype.

I would have prefered the other one disabled (I consider the number of votes to be useless clutter), but I can live with this decision.
Looks great Hitcher. Your work is fantastic mate.
A small suggestion. Smile

- Poster
- Small shadow at the top of the fan art to accentuate the cut-out effect
Looks great Big Grin

I only would prefer "justified text", in my opinion looks better
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Coming soon to Alaska Revisited0