• 8(current)
Recommended Hardware - Please Advise
send an email to the seller about the $20 rebate just to be sure....
I double checked the warranty and it isn't valid on any other sites. I don't think as clearly around midnight. Still a great deal for a SSD though from the Microcenter site.
I really like this build it features 1080p 3d and Hd Audio. I also really like the home theater equipment look. I was wondering if this build would also accommodate an optical drive and mass storage. I'm looking for more of an all in one media tank.
Yes. The build I chose could accomodate an optical drive (easy add-on) and additional storage.
Thank you! I was mostly concerned about the power supply as you were discussing with eskro whether it was enough. I have actually been looking at the same case you picked for a while now. So if it can accommodate a blu ray drive and a hdd or two that would be amazingBig Grin
the ANTEC EarthWatts 380W definately strong enough
to accommodate a bluray player and 2 HDD's
Well this build seems to fit all my needs. Now just to decide what operating system and how I'm going to control this. I will be using the android remote for XBMC but not sure what anyone else recommends

btw thanks for being so helpful and accommodating most boards are full of jerks to new people
i treat people like i wanna be treated...

Regarding controlling XBMC, i strongly suggest you create a new thread about it...
I use the usual mouse and keyboard for now Tongue

As Operating System, i say just use the one your more comfortable with...
Im a heavy Windows user and would never use anything else...
but thats just me Smile
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recommended Hardware - Please Advise0