PM3HD docs for settings not in wiki?
In Settings
"Videos" button always goes to file mode
Code:
Setting it to on doesn't do anything as far as I can tell
What does Replace Audio Settings Button with Teletext
Code:
What is teletext?  Not sure what it is and whether or not I need/want it.  There is also a Teletext option I have enabled right now in another panel.
And where exactly would those be?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sho Wrote:And where exactly would those be?

Settings -> Skin Settings -> Home Window -> Home Screen Options:
"Videos" button always goes to file mode

Settings -> Skin Settings -> General -> Miscellaneous Options:
What does Replace Audio Settings Button with Teletext
What skin?
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
sho Wrote:What skin?

Default? PM3HD?
PM3HD hasn't been the default for some time now. Which version of XBMC are you running?
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

These are specific to the PM3HD skin.

"Videos" button goes to file mode - this tells the skin to go to the file mode(just a file listing of your sources) instead of the default of going to the Video Library.

The other one.. No idea.. check with Jezz_X in the skin help forum. PM3HD's thread is here - http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=75

It is pretty much impossible for the Developers to keep up with every skin and their features, one of the reason why the wiki fairly open to users to add the information as they discover it.
tslayer Wrote:PM3HD hasn't been the default for some time now. Which version of XBMC are you running?

Sorry, I guess you are right. I used to run a version that PM3 was default, but I'm now running 10.0 and I didn't realize I'd switched away. I switched back to Confluence. It is pretty graphics heavy, but things that didn't work in PM3 now work (like rtorrent display)

Thanks everyone, helping the new guy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3HD docs for settings not in wiki?0