Moving the on Screen menu lower
I looked though previous posts about how to make the necessary modifications to move the main screen menu bar lower.

Sadly, the links in the posts where out of date. Which file should I edit and any recommended settings?

Thanks......
Hi Johnny

Obviously it's a personal preference thing - but before you do anything make sure that you have tried the other menu settings in the skin options - (namely the smaller and simple controls).

If you then decide that you want to alter things edit the Home.xml in the skin's 720p folder.

Find lines 1492 and 1767 and drop in a:

Code:
<posy>X</posy>

- Where X = the amount you want to move the bar and submenu by. For example using 155 would bring the strip down to the bottom of the screen eg:

Code:
<posy>155</posy>
Sharpe,

Thanks for the info. I have tried the various settings and simply wanted to see what the menu would look lower on the screen but was unclear on how to affect the change.

I really enjoy the Back Row skin. It is one of the best ones out.

Johnny

Sharpe Wrote:Hi Johnny

Obviously it's a personal preference thing - but before you do anything make sure that you have tried the other menu settings in the skin options - (namely the smaller and simple controls).

If you then decide that you want to alter things edit the Home.xml in the skin's 720p folder.

Find lines 1492 and 1767 and drop in a:

Code:
<posy>X</posy>

- Where X = the amount you want to move the bar and submenu by. For example using 155 would bring the strip down to the bottom of the screen eg:

Code:
<posy>155</posy>
can anyone help me with this?

I would like to lower the menu bar in confluence skin (Frodo 12.1) like to down at the bottom of the screen. But in Home.xml I don't have line numbers so maybe someone can point me in the right direction by giving me more "context" then only these line references?

It would really be appriciated.
Hi Sharpe,

I started using XBMC with Frodo 12.1 (Backrow) and had the strip menu bar and submenu lowered to the bottom,
This is how i done it:

In includes.xml:

line 1877 <posy>250</posy> value to <posy>500</posy>

line 3198 <posy>435</posy> value to <posy>685</posy>

In Home.xml:

Line 1818 i added after it on the next line <posy>225</posy>

Now with Gotham 13.1 (Backrow) i can manage to lower the film strip but not the submenu
Can you please let me know wich lines i have to change, also the film strip just in case

Many Thx !!!
You could add a <posy></posy> under line 2053 in home.xml with a value that matched your alteration amount that should do it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Moving the on Screen menu lower0