Inconsistency in restricted Movie/TV Show library presentation
Hi All,

I have two sources, one containing content suitable for all the family, and another containing 18 rated movies/tv shows.

I have setup 3 profiles; Master user, Kids and Adults. These are setup to share a common set of sources and library, but with the 18 rated source removed from the Kids profile.

This works exactly as desired for Movies. The Master user and Adult logins get to see all the media in the library. The Kids login only sees the unrestricted movies. Wonderful!

TV Shows however still show restricted titles although the content is not viewable. Not the end of the world, but it would be nicer if the TV media was only presented when available.

Is this expected behaviour?

Steve
Oh, I've just found that "TV Shows->Recently Added" allows playing of ALL media including that from sources which have been deleted from a profile!

Steve
Fixed it, see HERE.

Steve
Thanks for the fix for TV shows.
I setup a 2nd profile this evening, and I appear to have run into the same problem with Music Videos and Music libraries.

I am using Dharma release. I had chosen Separate Media Info and Separate Media Sources for the 2nd profile.

The Sources did not leak through from the first profile to the 2nd. However the Music Videos, Music, and TV show libraries did.

Movies did not appear to leak through, however for some reason my 1st profile sources are no longer attached to the library (guess that means that I will need to reassociate and rebuild the libraries)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Inconsistency in restricted Movie/TV Show library presentation0