[RELEASE] Fusion Genesis (v.0.8.5) Public Beta
Very interesting concept Arcantur ! I realy like the look.
Also some of the viewtypes are very cool. Great work.

As some mentioned BigList views is very laggy but so cool idea Wink

Whats the plan on this skin, i mean is it planned to run smooth on ION/ATOM systems ?

Good luck further with the beta, i'll keep testing and report any findings.
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
paul Wrote:The clock shows fine for me on the info screen, what have you changed
to get the capital letters.

Just removed a bunch of [LOWERCASE][/LOWERCASE] tags.
I've had a quick look and think this skin has a lot of potential and looks great so far.

First thing I noticed was the nice, consistent Settings icons. They definitely look professional. The home page looks a little bland without a background image, but I'm sure that'll get sorted. The home page menu looks good and has a consistent feel.

I liked having a number of view modes for videos. While they all look nice and have their own function, none in particular blew me away.

I would like to see a view mode utilizing TV banners though, as I have a number of TV shows that don't have much more fanart than simply banners.

One niggling issue I have with a lot of skins is the lack of an arrow (or something) showing that you can go left to view the menu while browsing videos. It adds a bit more professionalism and user-friendliness to the skin.

Looking forward to seeing this skin develop, thank you!
Does this skin support the PVR branch?
Awesome skin, BigList2 is may favorite. Guess this view can't be made possible with TV seasons and episodes?

Thanks for all your hard work and getting this out during the holiday season. Very much appreciated.
The-Boxhead Wrote:Very interesting concept Arcantur ! I realy like the look.
Also some of the viewtypes are very cool. Great work.

As some mentioned BigList views is very laggy but so cool idea Wink

Whats the plan on this skin, i mean is it planned to run smooth on ION/ATOM systems ?

Good luck further with the beta, i'll keep testing and report any findings.
With regards to the atom, I have an asrock Ion 330HT overclocked from 1.6ghz to 2ghz
and the skin runs smoothly and that's using Biglist2 for movies(no lags)
But if your running at 1.6ghz on your system then some views will give you issues.
On the whole arcanthur has done a sterling job creating what has to be the best skin since xperience/aeon.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
frellAn Wrote:Just removed a bunch of [LOWERCASE][/LOWERCASE] tags.
Thanks i will have a look
paul Wrote:With regards to the atom, I have an asrock Ion 330HT overclocked from 1.6ghz to 2ghz
and the skin runs smoothly and that's using Biglist2 for movies(no lags)
But if your running at 1.6ghz on your system then some views will give you issues.
On the whole arcanthur has done a sterling job creating what has to be the best skin since xperience/aeon.

My revo is on stock using the Openelec build hardly any lag using the skin! Btw how did you OC the cpu? I know how to do it on Windows but did you do it via bios?
mfwilli Wrote:Awesome skin, BigList2 is may favorite. Guess this view can't be made possible with TV seasons and episodes?

Also, is anyone else's recently Added movies not updating on the home screen? I refreshed some movie's info but they do not appear as the top 4 added...but do in other skins. Any thoughts?

Thanks for all your hard work and getting this out during the holiday season. Very much appreciated.

Apologies for quoting my own post. Looks like recently added movies/eps on home is only displaying unwatched media. This can't be by design?
that`s how the script works. it`a not a skin thing
nikzgfx Wrote:My revo is on stock using the Openelec build hardly any lag using the skin! Btw how did you OC the cpu? I know how to do it on Windows but did you do it via bios?
I can overclock it in the bios it's really easy to do, and it's really stable.
I can also adjust the clock on the fly with windows 7 using one of asrocks utilitys.
ederson Wrote:that`s how the script works. it`a not a skin thing

Did some more searching and learned its a new optional parameter. Thanks!
Thanks to everyone for the kind words, and all the suggestions and bug reports thusfar. I've been slammed all week with work so I'll be taking a look at all the posts throughout the week and try incorporating some bug fixes and maybe a few suggestions.

I'm excited to see so many people taking a role in helping out, etc. It really makes me want to keep improving the skin. Nod
can someone tell me how to get stuff to appear in the Featured section?
hermy65 Wrote:can someone tell me how to get stuff to appear in the Featured section?

the script runs at startup so you need to be sure the skin is selected first, then turn off xbmc then restart it, the script should then run at pick a movie to be featured.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Genesis (v.0.8.5) Public Beta0