Problem adding files ?
I am having a few issues with adding files to certain places and wonder if anyone can offer some advice please ?

I am running the latest Gotham and also the Aeon MQ skin if that makes any difference...

My main section consists of Movies, TV Shows, Concerts and Music.

When I click Movies or Tv shows it takes me directly to a coverflow for things that I have added and it works perfectly.

However when I select Add files to either music or concerts it does not do the same thing.

So...

I click Music which then takes me to a section where I then have to select the folder, I then select music and then I get to see the music files...

The same happens for concerts having to select separate locations after the first menue.

Is there a way to basically just click Music and then have it the same as Movies ? Or TV ?

I can't see that I have done anything differently in the way things have been set up in each area so don't see why the outcome should be different ?

Appreciate any help that can be offered :-)
You have scanned all your music into XBMC right ?
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Yes, I presume so, as when I add the files initially it asks which scraper to use etc, just as it did with movies and TV.
Sounds right Smile Ok, so assuming your files are tagged correctly and XBMC has built a library, when you click on 'Music' you should be presented with a list that starts off 'Genres, artists, albums, singles, songs etc' . Clicking on one of these will take you to the artist library for instance, or an album view if you click on that. This is how my Aeon MQ5 works. You can also highlight 'MUSIC' in the main menu and press down, and you should see some shortcuts to various parts of the library. Aeon MQ5 will let you customise your menu, so you could for instance replace the original music menu entry with one that points to the album view, which is I guess more similar to the way the TV and Video libraries work.
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem adding files ?0