• 8(current)
Fusion Genesis (v.0.8.8) Planned Changes
Looking good.
Are the media flags going to show in all views and tv/movies info screen or just
In the new view you have created? I think they will look good in any of the existing views.
I really look forward to seeing what changes have been made to fusion as this has
been my default skin since releaseCool
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
The switch to put it off could be helpful
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
paul Wrote:Looking good.
Are the media flags going to show in all views and tv/movies info screen or just
In the new view you have created? I think they will look good in any of the existing views.
I really look forward to seeing what changes have been made to fusion as this has
been my default skin since releaseCool

The media flags are for all viewtypes and the info screens. They can each be turned off separately. So if you only want flags in the info screen you can do that or vice-versa. Or you can choose to have them off totally.
Arcanthur Wrote:The media flags are for all viewtypes and the info screens. They can each be turned off separately. So if you only want flags in the info screen you can do that or vice-versa. Or you can choose to have them off totally.
That's super cool man
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Arcanthur Wrote:Updated the first post with some new info about the upcoming release, and a screen below showing a new view.

After this release I will be re-evaluating everything (code, views, layouts, textures)...in order to hopefully streamline things so that future releases aren't so far apart, but it also goes w/o mentioning that anything could come up and delay a release.

I may also start using git, but thats further down the road.... anyway, enjoy for now. Release will be very soon. Wink

Thank you so much for the hard work Big Grin I cant wait for the new release Smile

Cheers,
EG.
Hitcher Wrote:I'm glad to report that ppic has managed to get complete Albums playing using the recentlyadded script. Big Grin

I forget about it. Does sombody know it will be added in next release or it should be done by some mod? I mean feautered album not song.
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fusion Genesis (v.0.8.8) Planned Changes0