• 11(current)
MKV Optimizer - Save disk space by eliminating unneeded audio tracks
(2013-07-21, 15:38)compcentral Wrote: Wow.. Sorry guys. I forgot all about this project. I'm fine with the mirror links. One of these days I might revive the project, but the last version still seems to work fine for me. Life's kept me pretty busy. Wish I had more time for little side-projects like these.

Would you be willing to open-source it? I'd like to create a similar unix solution.
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
hi guys, i have a working python script which does the same thing, thus being platform agnostic, if anybody is interested then please pm me or post on here.
(2014-12-05, 11:36)binhex01 Wrote: hi guys, i have a working python script which does the same thing, thus being platform agnostic, if anybody is interested then please pm me or post on here.

Very interested. I suggest you put it on github so that others can contribute and post it in a new topic in the "Supplementary Tools for Kodi".
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
(2014-12-05, 11:45)tripkip Wrote:
(2014-12-05, 11:36)binhex01 Wrote: hi guys, i have a working python script which does the same thing, thus being platform agnostic, if anybody is interested then please pm me or post on here.

Very interested. I suggest you put it on github so that others can contribute and post it in a new topic in the "Supplementary Tools for Kodi".

ok will do, just fyi, project will be called "VideoSlimmer".
MKV Optimizer was in my goto tool belt for a long time and due to a HDD failure I no longer have it. Can someone please post a working link or send me a copy of the latest editionHuh Sorry to drag out an old thread but I need this application. I didn't want to have to use cmd line scripts and install python on my computer unless i absolutely have to.
(2015-07-06, 02:44)jsaddiction Wrote: MKV Optimizer was in my goto tool belt for a long time and due to a HDD failure I no longer have it. Can someone please post a working link or send me a copy of the latest editionHuh Sorry to drag out an old thread but I need this application. I didn't want to have to use cmd line scripts and install python on my computer unless i absolutely have to.

Edit

See punktchen's post below for link to actual devs page
Thanks alot Dr_frankenstein!!!! unfortunatly i can't access most file sharing sites...
(2015-07-06, 10:10)jsaddiction Wrote: Thanks alot Dr_frankenstein!!!! unfortunatly i can't access most file sharing sites...
Have you been able to grab it. If not I can upload it somewhere else
unfortunately no i haven't been able to get it. I am behind a pretty limited firewall (military) I don't currently have access to an alternate internet connection either, at least for the next month or two.
Here you go: https://translate.google.com/translate?h...timizer%2F
(2015-07-06, 20:26)pünktchen Wrote: Here you go: https://translate.google.com/translate?h...timizer%2F
Nice one I am behind a few versions I assumed it had been abandoned
First of all thank you very much for the posts. Is this application still in development? I don't remember having as many errors involved in this process. Maybe my download was messed up. are you experiencing the same things?
Yes, it is still under development:
http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/index....sts/985121
And it runs perfectly for me!
Odd. Most actions are giving me run time errors. I downloaded version 0.22.171. I also tried to update my version of .net and turns out that i had the latest version. The settings do not persist either. Maybe I am doing something wrong.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MKV Optimizer - Save disk space by eliminating unneeded audio tracks4