After looking around and not finding anything to accomplish what I wanted, I finally decided to just create my own little app to do this... So here it is.
Note: I created this in a couple hours, so there are bound to be bugs. If you find one, please post here. I know this application isn't the most elegant solution, but it was a quick way to accomplish what I needed and I'm sure others will find it useful. If you do, please let me know that as well.
- You will need to first install MKVtoolnix (includes mkvmerge w/ a nice GUI), which you can get from here: http://www.videohelp.com/tools/MKVtoolnix
- Use the download link below to download my app (and download .Net Framework if needed from here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...laylang=en)
- Put the path you installed MKVtoolnix to in the first box
- Put the path to your Movie Folder in the 2nd box (recursive searches now work - beta 1.06+)
- Check the options you want to search for and click the Search button to find all matching files.
- Double-Click on any of the matches in the listview to launch MKVtoolnix to edit that file.
Removing Extra Audio Tracks w/ MKVtoolnix:
- Uncheck the unwanted tracks & subtitles (the language will be shown in the General Track Options tab).
- Change the Output Filename to something different (I usually just add a "1" to the end of the original filename) and click Start Muxing.
- When the process is complete, delete the original file and rename the edited file if needed.