• 7(current)
MKV Optimizer - Save disk space by eliminating unneeded audio tracks
OK no problem :-)
Is there anywhere to get this app besides drop box? I don't have an account there... though I guess I could open one up.

Edit: Hmmm I did create a Drop Box account, added app to machine etc and I can't get the file? WTH am I missing here?
ANyone help me?
I simply don't get how you dload this app from dropbox.
Homerboy Wrote:ANyone help me?
I simply don't get how you dload this app from dropbox.

It seems the download has been deleted from dropbox.
Amelandbor Wrote:It seems the download has been deleted from dropbox.

Well at least I'm not crazy then.
If anyone would care to share a working link or send me the program that'd be awesome.

Thanks.
Homerboy Wrote:Well at least I'm not crazy then.
If anyone would care to share a working link or send me the program that'd be awesome.

Thanks.

I second that!
Sad 
I would love to give this app a try. Can somebody share a link?
dead dwnload link
Sorry about that... got busy and not sure what happened to the link.

I've updated the first page with a new link..

http://www.audio-matic.com/MKV%20Optimiz...201.18.exe
First of all: I really like that app! I wanted to sort through my bluray rips for a long time searching for files where I forgot to set the audio flags properly. This helps alot! Smile

But I seem to have an error. Every file is listed twice (see screenshot)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/353950/mkvo.jpg

Haven't found anything about that in the previous posts, sorry if I missed something.
All mine are listed twice also, doesn't affect functionality I guess, I just chose the top one of each to edit.
This is a great program, it definitely saves time processing downloads.

I think a button on each row to allow the video to play would be nice (since double click edits), it'd be a good way to verify the language/subs easily.
Really nice app. Can you add the function to sort the movie by audio track or name, when we clic on the column ? Thanks
Suicide Machine Wrote:First of all: I really like that app! I wanted to sort through my bluray rips for a long time searching for files where I forgot to set the audio flags properly. This helps alot! Smile

But I seem to have an error. Every file is listed twice (see screenshot)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/353950/mkvo.jpg

Haven't found anything about that in the previous posts, sorry if I missed something.

miracleboy Wrote:All mine are listed twice also, doesn't affect functionality I guess, I just chose the top one of each to edit.

I will look into this ASAP and post a fix. Might have been a last minute build issue.

fnwc Wrote:This is a great program, it definitely saves time processing downloads.

I think a button on each row to allow the video to play would be nice (since double click edits), it'd be a good way to verify the language/subs easily.

Great suggestion. I will add this into the next release.

dinendale Wrote:Really nice app. Can you add the function to sort the movie by audio track or name, when we clic on the column ? Thanks

This can also be done. Sadly, more code than you would think to do this in .Net, but I try to add this once the other issues are taken care of.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to let me know this was helpful.
I can't seem to reproduce the duplicate results bug, but I added some checks that should prevent it.
I also added a video preview button. Give beta 1.19 a try and see how it works for you. I will work on sorting results in the next release.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MKV Optimizer - Save disk space by eliminating unneeded audio tracks4