"Enter" doesn't display episode information, but only sometimes
XBMC noob here.
Running on Ubuntu 10.4

I set up XBMC to show episode information (as opposed to play, etc.) when a TV episode is selected.

However, while for some shows pressing enter on the episode listing brings up the episode information, for others nothing happens when enter is pressed.

Any ideas why this should be happening?

I can press the "C" button and access the episode information from the menu for the episodes for which pressing "Enter" does not work, so the episode info is available.

I have tried multiple skins and the problem persists in all of them.

If I set XBMC to play the show when the enter key is pressed, this DOES work on the episodes in question. So the episode is available and playable. It's just that for select shows, I cannot access the episode info when enter is pressed.

Edit for new info:
I should mention that the same problem happens both for when "enter" is pressed and when I use the mouse to select the episode.
This also happens both in file and library modes.
Moved to a new system and compiled the latest XBMC from source. The problem is still occurring, however for fewer shows. Now, it's just <show name> that is not showing episode information when the episode is selected. I can't discern why this show should be behaving differently than the others.

Edited <show name> to comply with forum rules.
Debug log needed.
Oddly this issue is popping up on XBMC dharma on ATV. TV Show Castle is not responding when harmony remote 'enter' is pressed. However, episodes play when 'play' is pressed on harmony.

Other shows/movies are fine.

Very odd.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Enter" doesn't display episode information, but only sometimes0