• 268(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
Raytestrak Wrote:Two questions about logo downloader:

1: Is it possible to check for all items at once when you add a new series, instead of repeating for banner/poster/cleartart etc. because 2: 9 out of 10 times xbmc crashes on me when I invoke the logo downloader. The menu doesn't appear and I need to kill xbmc in taskmanager. Running it from Programs works fine, but takes forever.

Big_Noid Wrote:Latest git now has an option to hide next aired info in videolibrary. That should workaround the issues with logo downloader and youtube searching.
Bulk mode per tvshow will be available when artwork downloader hits the repo.

Another issue with TV Show is that the source site thetvdb.com is very slow with providing it's data. So sometimes it takes multiple tries to get the image list. I do not yet know if there will the same issues like logo-downloader when running Logo Downloader.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Big_Noid Wrote:Latest git now has an option to hide next aired info in videolibrary. That should workaround the issues with logo downloader and youtube searching.
Bulk mode per tvshow will be available when artwork downloader hits the repo.

The next aired script is believed to be one of the causes of xbmc crashes, right? I still have occasional crashes when playing videos or trying to exit or reboot xbmc.

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Another issue with TV Show is that the source site thetvdb.com is very slow with providing it's data. So sometimes it takes multiple tries to get the image list. I do not yet know if there will the same issues like logo-downloader when running Logo Downloader.

I know it's slow, but xmbc completely hangs when runnning from a series infopanel. There are so many users depending on thetvdb worldwide.
I've already made a donation in the past, maybe I'll do another one. Nod
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
hi
a little bug in file custom_1124_MainMenuCustomizer.xml

Code:
<item id="90152">
              <description>Button2</description>
              <label fallback="ADD-ON2">$INFO[system.addontitle(Skin.String(HomeProgramButton2))]</label>
              <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(ProgramsSub2)</onclick>
              <onclick condition="Skin.HasSetting(ProgramsSub2)">Skin.SetAddon(HomeProgramButton2,xbmc.addon.executable)</onclick>
              <thumb>-</thumb>
              <visible>Container(9000).HasFocus(1)+Skin.HasSetting(ProgramsSub[color=red]1[/color])</visible>
            </item>
            <item id="90152">
              <description>Button2</description>
              <label fallback="ADD-ON2">$INFO[system.addontitle(Skin.String(HomeProgramButton2))]</label>
              <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(ProgramsSub2)</onclick>
              <onclick condition="Skin.HasSetting(ProgramsSub2)">Skin.SetAddon(HomeProgramButton2,xbmc.addon.executable)</onclick>
              <thumb>close.png</thumb>
              <visible>Container(9000).HasFocus(1)+!Skin.HasSetting(ProgramsSub[color=red]1[/color])</visible>
            </item>

(ProgramsSub1) instead of (ProgramsSub2)

@+
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

Big_Noid Wrote:I added new functionality today. Everything on the main menu is now customizable. You can disable or enable everything and add up to 5 smart playlists in the submenu under a custom smart playlist item and 5 favorites under a custom favorite item.
The favorite and playlists shortcuts in the skin settings are now obsolete and removed.
I haven't tested every single menu item, so help with that and feedback on the new functionality is greatly appreciated.
You must have the script.playlists to be able to select smart playlists for the main menu: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...playlists/

Available now in git :cool2::

is it also possible to add directly addons for sub menus music, movies and TV shows without using Favourite.

@+
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

Raytestrak Wrote:The next aired script is believed to be one of the causes of xbmc crashes, right? I still have occasional crashes when playing videos or trying to exit or reboot xbmc.

I know it's slow, but XBMC completely hangs when runnning from a series infopanel. There are so many users depending on thetvdb worldwide.
I've already made a donation in the past, maybe I'll do another one. Nod

don't forget fanart.tv
They are doing a great job to and.need it more i recon.
Big_Noid Wrote:It's not a skin issue. Check accu weather, their current condition are passed on in uppercase. Also you have to set the location in the weather plus addon.

Ah ye, I see that. I have the location set in the addon and still, oddly my animated icon for the current condition isn't working. I'll uninstall it and reinstall it and see how I fair.

DigiTech Wrote:I think it's xbmc related as stated on xbmc main page:
Credits to them i just copy-pasted.

Ah, grand thanks. I feel silly I didn't even look there - I just have a couple of threads bookmarked and I search through those yokes.
Please. Mouse support. Not needed for settings and stuff, but for menu, movies and tv shows.
Will it be possible to set custom backgrounds on the main menu custom favourite items (similar to how it was prior to the main menu customizer being added)? I imagine it is just a wip issue at the moment but if there is a guisettings string I can set in the meantime that would be great! I tried setting 'skin.aeon.nox.svn.Home_Custom_Back_Favourite1_Folder' but that didn't do anything, I assume since that is from the pre-customizer system?

Thanks!
Seoras Wrote:Will it be possible to set custom backgrounds on the main menu custom favourite items (similar to how it was prior to the main menu customizer being added)? I imagine it is just a wip issue at the moment but if there is a guisettings string I can set in the meantime that would be great! I tried setting 'skin.aeon.nox.svn.Home_Custom_Back_Favourite1_Folder' but that didn't do anything, I assume since that is from the pre-customizer system?

Thanks!

You set this in settings->skin settings-> background..

Just scrool to the menu item you want and set an image
Seoras Wrote:Will it be possible to set custom backgrounds on the main menu custom favourite items (similar to how it was prior to the main menu customizer being added)? I imagine it is just a wip issue at the moment but if there is a guisettings string I can set in the meantime that would be great! I tried setting 'skin.aeon.nox.svn.Home_Custom_Back_Favourite1_Folder' but that didn't do anything, I assume since that is from the pre-customizer system?

Thanks!
Fixed that. It was still referring to the old favorites settings.
Tobby Wrote:Please. Mouse support. Not needed for settings and stuff, but for menu, movies and tv shows.
I have no intention of implementing mouse support.
Big_Noid Wrote:They are not all free. Some are donationware others are not for distribution

ok, i didn't notice. but what about the idea of having users add their own fonts? (don't mean to keep lingering on the same topic, but u forgot to answer Blush)

also, season fanart doesn't seem to work anymore. at least not for me.
Shinu Wrote:ok, i didn't notice. but what about the idea of having users add their own fonts? (don't mean to keep lingering on the same topic, but u forgot to answer Blush)
This is already possible. All you have to do is copy font in fonts folder and make an extra entry in the fonts.xml. There is no way of doing this through gui though.
Shinu Wrote:also, season fanart doesn't seem to work anymore. at least not for me.
This should be fixed now Smile
Something has happened to the genres of movies, fanart genres are slow to appear.
Is there a way to disable the movie poster showing up in the in the pause screen?
Hey folks,
I am using file mode for my videos.
For my home videos I use custom thumbs (.tbn files).
In list view, the thumbs (that show up on the right hand side) are pretty big (vertically).
Is there a way to constrain the vertical length. Some of these thumbs (stills extracted from the video) are poor quality and hence would prefer keeping them small. The same thumbs look fine in any other mode (like say showcase) because the thumb displays are small

Is there any way I can edit the nfo files to constrain the size of the thumbs (in list view)

Also, how do I disable the small PIP (picture-in-picture) window that shows up when I exit a movie without stopping it. Instead of minimizing the movie inside a small window, I would like to stop the movie when exiting it
  • 268(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29