• 269(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
@Big_Noid: you're on fire tonight! Tongue
Bug or feature?: No episode thumb in LowList (just the season poster instead); episode thumb showed only when triggered. (please say Bug and revert it Smile )
PatOso Wrote:Something has happened to the genres of movies, fanart genres are slow to appear.
Yeah, there was unnecessary wait for that. Fixed now.
bigbadrabbit Wrote:Is there a way to disable the movie poster showing up in the in the pause screen?
Added option for that in the video osd settings.
atandon Wrote:Hey folks,
I am using file mode for my videos.
For my home videos I use custom thumbs (.tbn files).
In list view, the thumbs (that show up on the right hand side) are pretty big (vertically).
Is there a way to constrain the vertical length. Some of these thumbs (stills extracted from the video) are poor quality and hence would prefer keeping them small. The same thumbs look fine in any other mode (like say showcase) because the thumb displays are small

Is there any way I can edit the nfo files to constrain the size of the thumbs (in list view)
If you disable round covers the thumbs should keep ar and thus be smaller.
atandon Wrote:Also, how do I disable the small PIP (picture-in-picture) window that shows up when I exit a movie without stopping it. Instead of minimizing the movie inside a small window, I would like to stop the movie when exiting it
You should read this sentence again :p

But I think you mean you want to disable the preview window. There is now way to currently do this and I don't know if I want to make an option for it.
sergiocos Wrote:@Big_Noid: you're on fire tonight! Tongue
Bug or feature?: No episode thumb in LowList (just the season poster instead); episode thumb showed only when triggered. (please say Bug and revert it Smile )
Sure, let's call it a bug Wink Reverted in git.
Rififi77 Wrote:hi
a little bug in file custom_1124_MainMenuCustomizer.xml

Code:
<item id="90152">
              <description>Button2</description>
              <label fallback="ADD-ON2">$INFO[system.addontitle(Skin.String(HomeProgramButton2))]</label>
              <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(ProgramsSub2)</onclick>
              <onclick condition="Skin.HasSetting(ProgramsSub2)">Skin.SetAddon(HomeProgramButton2,xbmc.addon.executable)</onclick>
              <thumb>-</thumb>
              <visible>Container(9000).HasFocus(1)+Skin.HasSetting(ProgramsSub[color=red]1[/color])</visible>
            </item>
            <item id="90152">
              <description>Button2</description>
              <label fallback="ADD-ON2">$INFO[system.addontitle(Skin.String(HomeProgramButton2))]</label>
              <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(ProgramsSub2)</onclick>
              <onclick condition="Skin.HasSetting(ProgramsSub2)">Skin.SetAddon(HomeProgramButton2,xbmc.addon.executable)</onclick>
              <thumb>close.png</thumb>
              <visible>Container(9000).HasFocus(1)+!Skin.HasSetting(ProgramsSub[color=red]1[/color])</visible>
            </item>

(ProgramsSub1) instead of (ProgramsSub2)

@+

Up
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

Rififi77 Wrote:Up

Must have missed that one. Fixed now Smile
and it also Rolleyes

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=940...count=4009

Big_Noid Wrote:Fixed that. It was still referring to the old favorites settings.
Many thanks!
Big_Noid, when you plan an official version?Cool
Regarding the episode thumb in LowList, still the season poster fade-out when entering episode level, no biggie, but maybe you will take a closer look.
Rififi77 Wrote:and it also Rolleyes

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=940...count=4009
hehe, well it's hard to keep track sometimes :p
Don't know. It would mean a lot of extra code without added functionality.
PatOso Wrote:Big_Noid, when you plan an official version?Cool
Well I think the skin is reaching it's final status for Eden quickly. Most big things that I wanted to do are now in the skin and it's mostly finetuning from now on.
sergiocos Wrote:Regarding the episode thumb in LowList, still the season poster fade-out when entering episode level, no biggie, but maybe you will take a closer look.

I think this fixed that.
Can't see the season thumb when entering episodelevel.
yep, fixed! Image
Big_Noid Wrote:This is already possible. All you have to do is copy font in fonts folder and make an extra entry in the fonts.xml. There is no way of doing this through gui though.

This should be fixed now Smile

Thanks for the response. I've noticed you've made changes to the video info screen. that's cool, but the current time is no longer displayed. i always found it an important addition.
Big_Noid Wrote:hehe, well it's hard to keep track sometimes :p
Don't know. It would mean a lot of extra code without added functionality.

Well I think the skin is reaching it's final status for Eden quickly. Most big things that I wanted to do are now in the skin and it's mostly finetuning from now on.

Ok, it was just to added a script to the sub-menu music (which backs up the database music itself) and I did not want it to appear in the favorites.

But no problemo, thank

@+

Shinu Wrote:Thanks for the response. I've noticed you've made changes to the video info screen. that's cool, but the current time is no longer displayed. i always found it an important addition.
I'm also not sure about it. I just couldn't find a good spot for it. The main reason for the change was that I felt it was getting too crowded with al the labels. I'll have another look at it.
Rififi77 Wrote:Ok, it was just to added a script to the sub-menu music (which backs up the database music itself) and I did not want it to appear in the favorites.

But no problemo, thank

@+
I see. The reason I have playlists separate from favorites is to not clut up the favorites screen, so this seems like a valid point.
In Hungarian language there are some errors:

<string id="31365">Hangol</string>

should be:
<string id="31365">Főcím zene</string>

and

<string id="31366">Alap akció választása</string>

should be:
<string id="31366">Alapművelet választása</string>

Thanks.

Movie trailer still buggy, makeplaylist.dll appears and only plays trailer if i press play on remote.
  • 269(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29