• 298(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
Hi,
is it possible to add these lines to the plugin google weather for sunrise and sunset

Code:
Window.Property(Current.Locale.Sunrise) or Window.Property(Current.Locale.Sunset)

and thank for your job Cool
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

Big_Noid Wrote:Genre icons are now available for Showcase(2)/DVD Case/List/Shift/Thumbnail/Wall views

Great news! I get home Monday and will check it out! Big Grin

Thanks again
Found a bug,

I created a smart playlist that includes both Movies and TV shows, as a videos playlist.

When I add it as an item on the home screen it launches in a garbled (for lack of a better word) window.
Just discovered something in TVShow view.

When in the Episode view for TV Show with only one season, the poster displayed at the left is the tvshow poster instead of the season poster. Whereas for TVShow that have more than 1 season, the poster is displayed according to the season, just as it should be.
Also is it possible to display different fanart according to the season. Only fallback to the tvshow fanart if season fanart is not available.
Ey BN,

When using the trailer feature in the submenu of Movies the trailers are loaded with my own chosen trailer addon (apple trailer lite, which appears to be broken).

However, if i chose to watch a trailer of recently added movies it uses something else (i think yahoo trailers). However this loads the trailer extremely slow. For a trailer of 2 minutes to load completely it takes almost 10 minutes...

This is not due to my internet connection, because other functions work great, and if i look up a trailer on youtube it loads fine.

Can this be fixed, via a setting in the yahoo trailer thingy, or by changing the trailer app? Because i like the feature a lot Smile!
Smobbo Wrote:Ey BN,

When using the trailer feature in the submenu of Movies the trailers are loaded with my own chosen trailer addon (apple trailer lite, which appears to be broken).

However, if i chose to watch a trailer of recently added movies it uses something else (i think yahoo trailers). However this loads the trailer extremely slow. For a trailer of 2 minutes to load completely it takes almost 10 minutes...

This is not due to my internet connection, because other functions work great, and if i look up a trailer on youtube it loads fine.

Can this be fixed, via a setting in the yahoo trailer thingy, or by changing the trailer app? Because i like the feature a lot Smile!

That's because when you scraped the movie it added the internet link to that trailer. The only way this can be fixed i think is to download the trailer and place it next to your movie. The site were the trailer comes from is that slow.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I found a bug a few days ago, I don't know if it is just my PC, or if it has been mentioned earlier. When in the Posters or Shift viewtype, and if you have Darken the background enabled, pressing DOWN twice brings up the fanart, but not the entire dark panel is removed. It looks like this:

I wasn't able to find a solution on this problem. Does anyone know what's going on?
Martijn Wrote:That's because when you scraped the movie it added the internet link to that trailer. The only way this can be fixed i think is to download the trailer and place it next to your movie. The site were the trailer comes from is that slow.

Ah ok, didn't know that.
Mmm, i'm using couchpotato to download my movies, i'll let it also download trailers, so i won't have to using the streaming thingy of yahoo.
Is there anyway to let the scraper know that i don't want it to link to yahoo? Because i could only find a setting in the add-ons for 480p 720p or 1080p...

Anyhow, Thanks for the tip!
@BigNoid
I could be wrong but i think 'poster' view doesn't use poster.jpg
When i use that view they are all blank and when i switch to 'carousel' i do have posters.

Doesn't work views: poster, thumbnail, info wall
Do work: low list, wall, big fan, carousel,shift, dvd case, showcase
(only tried tvshows)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thiele Wrote:Noid, I'm using the XOT-UZG plugin a lot! If I run it through Video > Add-ons it works fine. I added the plugin to my favorites and created a link on the home screen so it's easier to open. But every time I try to open the plugin like this, XBMC crashes. Here is my debug: http://pastebin.com/P82eNmhC

Hope you can find something. Thanks.

Noid, did you find some time to look at my debug log? Thanks.
Hi!

Is there anyway to increase the custom favorites and playlist to 25? on the main menu, and the sub menu to have the same?

Also is to possible to have recently added movies and TV display a user set amount like 50-100 last added.. 25 is not enough because I tend to add content in great quantities

Thankyou!
@Big Noid , since last git update my carousel view has screwed up, in TV Shows quite a lot of the posters are showing up as banners. And I have tried everything to resolve this , even reinstalling from scratch, deleting textures.db,redoing all the ( relevant ) skin settings refreshing info but this is persisting. I tired to reproduce this in any other skin but everything is perfect in any other skin except for Nox ? Any Ideas what's happening here ?
Big_Noid Wrote:I don't think it's because of the viewtypes, because if you enter it through the menu there was no delay. Maybe try a Debug Log to see what's causing the delay.

here is my log.
Quote:http://pastebin.com/LVwBy2K2
i'd try to understand but i can't read it very well.
with the debug log activated i entered before in cartoon's folder through video-file-cartoon (immediately) and then through the shortcut from the mediabar (5 seconds). that's all.

in the mean time i'have to ask you another things, but i'm sure that it is not nox-related.
at the first start-up of my xbmc and only for the first media played (video or music) it starts without sound if i try to change the audio xbmc freeze for at least 10 seconds. after this period the media starts from the freezing point.
during the debug i have played a "a bug's life"
i'll serch something in the log but how i said i'm not a good debug log interpreter.
thanks al lot for yor help
Peppe
Hi there I have created my own fanarts for my music and movie genres... The movie genre screens show up but the music ones dont..If I turn off 'allow extrafanart' on the options screen the genre fanarts work but then the extrafanarts on the home page don't appear. Has anyone else had a problem like this. (I'm using aeon nox NOT svn version)?? Yours very stuck and stumped.
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
  • 298(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29