• 307(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
dscraw4d Wrote:Hey Big Noid, Can I get a zip of your uncompressed textures so I can modify them to suit my tastes? Love your skin BTW

Source is at github, see first post.
dscraw4d Wrote:Hey Big Noid, Can I get a zip of your uncompressed textures so I can modify them to suit my tastes? Love your skin BTW

here you can find all uncompressed files.
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Just updated to Eden and confirmed the update. Noticed I still had Aeon Nox 1.70, and I don't see 2.0? Deleted and reinstalled and still on 1.7?

I know I have eden from both version and in Condfluence I can set addon shortcuts.
kees667 Wrote:Just updated to Eden and confirmed the update. Noticed I still had Aeon Nox 1.70, and I don't see 2.0? Deleted and reinstalled and still on 1.7?

I know I have eden from both version and in Condfluence I can set addon shortcuts.

Delete "\userdata\Database\addons15.db"

See the wiki on where to find your userdata folder
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Oh open the context menu while the xbmc repo is selected and hit force refresh
dscraw4d Wrote:Nevermind I have done it myself.. 10 submenus per item..

viper Menu 1.0

Took a little doing but figured it out

just had to edit 3 xml files.. home.xml, mainmenucustomizer.xml, includesmainmenu.xml.

Could you post the edits for each file please as I'd like to do the same for myself. This feature is available in the latest Aeon MQ3 skin and it's useful to keep the main menu uncluttered and use the submenus instead for different library collections, genres etc and I like how you can select a single or multi image for each different submenu item.

EDIT - didn't see that you had posted the edited files for downloading on the previous page. Many thanks.
Kokonutcreme Wrote:Could you post the edits for each file please as I'd like to do the same for myself. This feature is available in the latest Aeon MQ3 skin and it's useful to keep the main menu uncluttered and use the submenus instead for different library collections, genres etc and I like how you can select a single or multi image for each different submenu item.

EDIT - didn't see that you had posted the edited files for downloading on the previous page. Many thanks.

No problem.. Will be modding it even more in the near future.. been busy trying to keep a few resolutions...
a question about add on and favourite:
is there a way to add to favourite the addon button that i find in video and music submenu in file mode? in the context menu i can't find the voice add to favourite.
i would like to have shortcuts to browse all my addons for categories.
peppe
Appears that the pseudotv skinning is broken. I'm using Eden beta1 and pseudotv 2.0. The text is there but very faint and difficult to read.
peppe_sr Wrote:a question about add on and favourite:
is there a way to add to favourite the addon button that i find in video and music submenu in file mode? in the context menu i can't find the voice add to favourite.
i would like to have shortcuts to browse all my addons for categories.
peppe
This is a XBMC bug. Workaround is to edit favourites.xml. Example for video add-ons:
Code:
<favourite name="Addons">ActivateWindow(Videos,addons,return) </favourite>
noumenon Wrote:Appears that the pseudotv skinning is broken. I'm using Eden beta1 and pseudotv 2.0. The text is there but very faint and difficult to read.
I'm rewriting the whole pseudotv xmls as we speak, so should be fixed very soon.
dscraw4d Wrote:Image

I'm sure it's covered somewhere but I can't find it. How can I get rid of that WARNING popup about not being able to use a mouse?

thx
Hey big noid. Could you give me a hand I'm using newest audioengine git merged with mainline as of Jan 1 works fine except the music info on full screen visuals has an extra set of 00s for running time, so it looks like 00:02:57 how can I fix this? Could you take a look, possibly send me a PR lolWink I'd buy u a beer but.... Smile
mbbransc Wrote:I'm sure it's covered somewhere but I can't find it. How can I get rid of that WARNING popup about not being able to use a mouse?

thx

either disable the mouse in the xbmc settings or replace the graphic with a blank .png file. Disabling the mouse is probably the easier choice.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:either disable the mouse in the xbmc settings or replace the graphic with a blank .png file. Disabling the mouse is probably the easier choice.

Awesome, thx!
I have a Question:

How to I put a movie or tvshow count on playlists off the main menu like TV SHOWS and MOVIES has.. I want a exact count of the amount of movies in my UFC and WWE playlists.
Is it doable editing the xml? and if so can you point me to the right xml file?
  • 307(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29