• 346(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
crisdecuba Wrote:To clarify, the "Games" menu is a Favourite I added to the Home screen. It opens up the Advanced Launcher plugin - "plugin.program.advanced.launcher"
But still, substring has nothing to do with opening launcher. I can't fix this in any case as I'm sure it's not a skin problem.
ReducedToZero Wrote:@Big Noid,

Just updated after a few weeks away and loving the changes, I admit though, I'm missing the subtler global music now playing widget Smile

The new pop up / overlay seems a little intrusive, and my eye sees it as a notification pop up. I know I could turn it off (thanks for the option), but it's useful Wink

I really like the way you incorporated now playing video in the preview / fanart windows for each view. Maybe a global music now playing overlay on whatever's in that space would be cool? (If that's even possible).

Just thinking aloud.

'Zero

-----
XBMC Eden-pre (RC2) | Windows Vista | Aeon Nox Git | Maraschino Git | AWXi stable.
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Yeah, git is also playground for me. Just adding stuff and see if I like it on long term and see the response.
I'm also not 100% sure about it. I like very much that it's now just readable what's playing and to see the cover and if it's paused or not. It also opens the possibility to have global rss feed which is a nice addition imo. It works in some viewtypes better also I think. But it's definitely intrusive while browsing (which was why I added the option to hide it completely).
Problem with your suggestion is that it doesn't work in every view. List view for example has nothing to display the now playing part on.

So I don't know what to do with it just yet, I'll look at it a few days and see what's better.
Big_Noid Wrote:That is probably the watchscript what's causing the crash. Can't help with that.

#1: Yeah, could do that.
#2: Removed that option as it was (imo) unneeded resource. If you really want it back you could set the curtains as tv show and movie background in home and enable the recently added fanarts for home. that way you have the curtains in the library and changing fanarts on home (or mod the skin yourself)

#1 Thanks!

#2 You just broke my brain.
Big_Noid Wrote:Cannot reproduce this, so I can't fix it.

BN, must have been something weird with my settings, I noticed this after installing from the Passion repo, but after a restart of XBMC the settings screen shows as expected

Please ignore

And thanks a ton for all the hard work to making this great skin!
Hi,

I just installed Eden RC2, then tried to get Aeon Nox, which said it installed.

Yet when I went to switch skins, it would not switch.

This is on a Windows XP box. Fresh Install.

Anyone else have this problem?

Regards,

Gary
Big_Noid Wrote:Agreed. What could be done is make images for available languages (by users :p) or symbols. + for new is easy, but what about watched?

Nod

Hungarian New (Unwatched):

Hungarian Watched :

Martijn Wrote:You are not using a 16:9 display and Nox is only made for such a aspect ratio

Maybe I should clarify. It only happens on the Now Playing screen. On the homescreen, there is no problem at all, and that's on my 16:10 screen.

http://youtu.be/K4SGuy0F5ag
Eisi2005 Wrote:If you get git version you have actor metadata support.

How? I got the git version going to movie information and clicking on cast->an actor doesn't show his metadata. Am I doing something wrong?
When can we expect to see a metro like home screen? I really like the featured area
@Vrok

when you are on an actor press left an get on his picture. Then press ok or enter.

Greets
Eisi
I just noticed that if you go back to the main menu while playing music it changes into it's own "Now Playing" type window. I'd have to say I like the smaller album art picture with the curved side (that makes it look like a record sleeve) much better than the large one you get on the standard "Now Playing" window.

Does anyone know why pressing left/right on the right thumbstick (using a controller) does not fast forward a song? It seems to work in any other skin and also works in the movies section?
PantsOnFire Wrote:Maybe I should clarify. It only happens on the Now Playing screen. On the homescreen, there is no problem at all, and that's on my 16:10 screen.

http://youtu.be/K4SGuy0F5ag
Yeah, I know, but as Martijn said, officially only 16:9 screens are supported.
Elixxen Wrote:When can we expect to see a metro like home screen? I really like the featured area
I'm never dropping the Aeon menu as it's too iconic to change, but it might be optional in the future to have the featured window as default home.
xbmc17 Wrote:Does anyone know why pressing left/right on the right thumbstick (using a controller) does not fast forward a song? It seems to work in any other skin and also works in the movies section?
I have no clue, but I have a 360 controller on my development machine so I might be able to check it out.
Hi!

Big_Noid, I fixed about 14-15 importants bugs on my PVR Mod, the only major bug that I can not fix is this:

Of course, this only appears with breadcrumbs enabled...How I can fix thisHuh? I tried modify Includes_Breadcrumbs, Furniture_NowPlayingWidget, MediaMenuOptions, MediaMenu and more without exit...This bug doesn't appears in other sections (TVshows, Movies, Programs, etc.), only in LiveTV section...

Thanks!!!!
@tocinillo: Make sure the mediamenu include is below the breadcrumbs section so that it's teh last thing that is loaded.
Big_Noid Wrote:@tocinillo: Make sure the mediamenu include is below the breadcrumbs section so that it's teh last thing that is loaded.

Exactly! xD, now is working perfect! sometimes the simplest is the right solution!

Thank you!
Hi!

I have a problem with the display of smart playlists accessed via the music submenu, the cover images are streched to poster size, it seems there's something mixed up between music and video.

When I access the smart playlists via the playlist entry inside the music mode, everything works fine.

Is there any (skin) setting that might trigger this behaviour? I'm using Eden RC2.
  • 346(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29