• 368(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
Checking out the 3.0 branch, and after a bit of getting used to I'm liking what I'm seeing Smile

One small problem, extrafanart does not seem to work in music views. I have my music library path set:

<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.ArtistsLogosPath">/home/xbmc/cdart/</setting>

But am getting these errors:

19:05:49 T:3052070672 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/xbmc/cdart/The Beatles / /extrafanart/

Looks like it's putting a space and an extra slash in. FYI this was working with the 2.0 branch.

Thanks,

AC
Did something change with the updates. The last update i had for the skin is on 02/17. I even updated xbmc from RC2 to Regular eden version and i still have not seen the update for the skin in the last two days. I had the svn installed. I uninstalled and reinstalled seems to be everything is back in. Something must have corrupted.

Thanks
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
(2012-04-02, 20:52)phil65 Wrote: nice that there also seem to exist people who like the new version Big Grin
attention to detail and improving usability are the main aims for 3.0, this won´t be a "1000 new options" release.

Im loving the new version... my personal opinion is it is miles ahead with the improvements

My only wish is to have a way to replace the poster in the TV Show low list view with a 16:9 wide thumb
Hi,

Is Moviesets supported in Aeon Nox 3.0?
I really got some problems with XBMC when i have it activated (it freezes)
Aeon Nox is the latest from Passion-XBMC, and Movisets are v. 2.1.1

Otherwise, i really like the New Aeon Nox. Keep up the good work Big Grin
XBMC 11.0 - Eden
Aeon Nox
(2012-04-03, 08:56)alfe Wrote: Is Moviesets supported in Aeon Nox 3.0?
Yes it's supported, but for me the add-on is unusable atm. Whenever a progress dialog is activated the gui freezes and also I experienced random hangs while playing. I don't believe this has anything to do with the skin or the add-on though. I believe it's a problem with json and dialogs that open and/or multiple add-ons running in background (ie next aired and moviesets). There has been several trac tickets for this and most of it is fixed, but with moviesets add-on the problem still occurs. Movie sets are no necessity for me so I won't bother opening a trac ticket, but if you want this problem to be handled you should open a trac ticket and provide ful Debug Log information and reproduction steps preferable in the default skin.
(2012-04-03, 09:44)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-04-03, 08:56)alfe Wrote: Is Moviesets supported in Aeon Nox 3.0?
Yes it's supported, but for me the add-on is unusable atm. Whenever a progress dialog is activated the gui freezes and also I experienced random hangs while playing. I don't believe this has anything to do with the skin or the add-on though. I believe it's a problem with json and dialogs that open and/or multiple add-ons running in background (ie next aired and moviesets). There has been several trac tickets for this and most of it is fixed, but with moviesets add-on the problem still occurs. Movie sets are no necessity for me so I won't bother opening a trac ticket, but if you want this problem to be handled you should open a trac ticket and provide ful debug log information and reproduction steps preferable in the default skin.

Ok, so it's just not me thenConfused
I only want it to get the movie set info (see picture below)

Do you know if there are any other way of getting this info to show?

XBMC 11.0 - Eden
Aeon Nox
Installed the passion repo and the latest Aeon Nox Git skin. A few questions:

-The widgets only show latest added Movies, TV Shows and Music. Can these be switched to random items, and can a widget be turned on for my custom video playlist (Music Videos)? **EDIT** Just read back and noticed phil is working on this. I'll be patient!
-Can the Music home menu item jump straight to albums like it used to? There used to be a setting but I can't find that anymore.
-Can the trailer play in the small info window instead of full screen?

Many thanks!
Hello a member of Passion-XBMC has created an intro for Glass with Blender, I tried to do the same with nox, I propose to try the file.

The Script is required intromovie.

Intro_universal_nox
Hi,

is chapter tag support a xbmc or a skin feature ?

Is there any chance that aeon nox will show chapter tag ?

Not only Chapter 09/19 in the middle but Chapter 09/19 - Sad but True

Is there any chance ?

Greets
Eisi
I know 3.0 is a WIP, but are the following possible:

Home-menu spacing,
widget disabling (I can't seem to find how to disable widgets or I think I did but they're still there),
Aura theme.

All in all it looks great already, Aeon Nox always sets the bar!
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
Four days now i'm trying to download the Aeon Nox (GIT) Version 3.0.0.1333405162 and always the answer is : Installation Failed
What i am doing wrong?
Tks for your attention ...............
1) in furniture customizer
2) WIP
3) no aura theme anymore.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-04-03, 13:11)blondin000 Wrote: Hello a member of Passion-XBMC has created an intro for Glass with Blender, I tried to do the same with nox, I propose to try the file.

The Script is required intromovie.

Intro_universal_nox

LOL, NICE,Wink

B_N/Phil65:

What is the link GIT to see the progress?
(2012-04-03, 19:22)phil65 Wrote: 1) in furniture customizer
2) WIP

1) If it's supposed to work like in 2.0, it doesn't work for me. I select the bar, pressing OK toggles between wide and normal in SVN, but not in 3.0 from today's git.
2) Okay
3) Too bad

Another thing, I know this isn't a skin issue, but more a general question:

After switching between Nox SVN (2.x) and Nox GIT (3.x), xbmc downloads new banners (bannerplex view). Why on earth is that??
Artwork stays the same, but this doesn't. Haven't checked posters and such.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
(2012-04-03, 20:07)Raytestrak Wrote:
(2012-04-03, 19:22)phil65 Wrote: 1) in furniture customizer
2) WIP

1) If it's supposed to work like in 2.0, it doesn't work for me. I select the bar, pressing OK toggles between wide and normal in SVN, but not in 3.0 from today's git.
2) Okay
3) Too bad

Another thing, I know this isn't a skin issue, but more a general question:

After switching between Nox SVN (2.x) and Nox GIT (3.x), xbmc downloads new banners (bannerplex view). Why on earth is that??
Artwork stays the same, but this doesn't. Haven't checked posters and such.

Home menu spacing isn't working for me either in 3.0 Confused
  • 368(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29