• 370(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
(2012-04-05, 03:37)agent154 Wrote: I think I found another small bug - "Get Thumb" and "Get Artwork" don't seem to work properly when done through the Videos/Files view. They leave a blank image and it won't load the new one you select. It seems to work fine, though, when done through the TV Episodes view. Using the latest version just downloaded today.

I've seen this 'issue' for months now as well, and I think I posted about it several months ago, but I believe it's an xbmc issue and not a skin issue. I think the post I made about it was in the general xbmc bugs section, because if I can remember correctly the same thing happens in confluence.
Hey Big Noid,
Ive had this problem for awhile but didnt get to asking you about it til now.
XBMC Stays running on my box all the time, the machine goes to sleep, and when I bring it back online (Wake it up), I get a lot of choppiness when I play back anything.
This will continue to be choppy until I quite XBMC and reload it.

Any ideas?
(2012-04-05, 21:00)Coulen Wrote: Hey Big Noid,
XBMC Stays running on my box all the time, the machine goes to sleep, and when I bring it back online (Wake it up), I get a lot of choppiness when I play back anything.

Any ideas?

seems not to be skin-related. and, if you haven´t read it anywhere, please attach a DEBUG LOG to bugs which lead to crashing etc..
better post it in another forum section.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-04-05, 21:00)Coulen Wrote: Hey Big Noid,

Any ideas?

Search the main support section first. A lot of users already have reported this and this not a skin problem
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
just installed this theme love it very slik, is there a reason why i dont see dvd covers for serie's?
is there a way to get the infowall of aeon nox version 1.7 into aeon nox 2.0. Love the skin but want to get rid of the border in the new version.
(2012-04-06, 21:25)bigbodiehard Wrote: is there a way to get the infowall of aeon nox version 1.7 into aeon nox 2.0. Love the skin but want to get rid of the border in the new version.

not without adjusting the code.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Thanks for the reply. is there a way to make the border around the infowall view type transparent. what do you mean by adjusting code do you mean xml.
Hi I cant find where to adjust the main menu to center the TXT?
I have added some menus like "Recording" and its way to close to the next menu text?

Hope this makes sence to someone (-; just want to have the one menu txt centeret on the screen

Thanks....hope someone can help me.
(2012-04-07, 00:36)bigbodiehard Wrote: Thanks for the reply. is there a way to make the border around the infowall view type transparent. what do you mean by adjusting code do you mean xml.

yes, you must edit the xml.
search for addonwall_select.png in viewtype_addonwall.xml
(2012-04-08, 22:45)casperse Wrote: Hi I cant find where to adjust the main menu to center the TXT?
I have added some menus like "Recording" and its way to close to the next menu text?

Hope this makes sence to someone (-; just want to have the one menu txt centeret on the screen

place of settings depends on version. in 2.0 it was pressing up in furniture customizer when main menu bar is selected i think
(2012-04-08, 22:54)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-07, 00:36)bigbodiehard Wrote: Thanks for the reply. is there a way to make the border around the infowall view type transparent. what do you mean by adjusting code do you mean xml.

yes, you must edit the xml.
search for addonwall_select.png in viewtype_addonwall.xml
(2012-04-08, 22:45)casperse Wrote: Hi I cant find where to adjust the main menu to center the TXT?

place of settings depends on version. in 2.0 it was pressing up in furniture customizer when main menu bar is selected i think

I just installed 2.0 and I just cant get the txt centeret under furniture menu? what am I doing wrong?
Finally updated Aeon Nox to 3.0 and I have to say, I like the changes a lot. I just have a few questions for the brainy sparks out there that know their way around this skin better than I do.

- First Thing, in relation to the "Shift View", is there any way to change the list to a WrapList rather than a FixedList like in the "Showcase View", which has an option under 'Viewtype Settings'??

- Second Thing, I use the "Advanced Launcher" plugin and since I've updated Aeon Nox, I no longer have the option to change the view to "Showcase2" or "Shift". How do I get these Viewtypes available in my Advanced Launcher "Game Favorites" section like it was in Aeon Nox 2.0??

Thanks in advance, you guys have always been helpful with my Fem-Noob questions.
you´re using the wrong thread, there´s a seperate one for 3.0.
using wrong threads is probably the reason why your rep is -22 Big Grin
(2012-04-09, 20:47)phil65 Wrote: you´re using the wrong thread, there´s a seperate one for 3.0.
using wrong threads is probably the reason why your rep is -22 Big Grin
Removed the negative rep. They where only given by a couple of asses.

Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I love your skin but found a really bad bug ^^

When i listen to music, go into the skin settings and move with the cursore to the second entry
then xbmc will crash

I use xbmc Eden beta 2
  • 370(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29