• 371(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
doesn´t appear here. eden final is out btw.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-04-09, 22:04)Tadly Wrote: I love your skin but found a really bad bug ^^

When i listen to music, go into the skin settings and move with the cursore to the second entry
then xbmc will crash

I use xbmc Eden beta 2

Upgrade to the released version of Eden and try again..
Not sure if this is a skin problem or a program problem, and it's pretty much impossible to search for.

I'm having trouble with the search function - I've got a bunch of MMA shows all loaded, in sets, with the fight cards detailed in the 'movie plot' to (in theory) make for easier searching. Like if i wanted to see all the shows Wanderlei Silva was a part of, i would just type that into search and all the shows would appear as [movie plot - *show name*]. When i click enter on the show i want though, it just takes me to the default 'movies' screen at the '..' tile. If i type in the name of the show and get the search result [movie - *show*] it goes to it fine. Is there any way to jump to the file from the movie plot search result?
having trouble seeing the 'flags' not sure what you actually call them at the bottom of the screen...attached is a screenshot showing what im talking about..not sure if there is an option im not seeing or what? any help would be appreciated.

http://i.imgur.com/HDtzF.jpg
OK just finished setup as with Dharma and nox 1.7.0.(now using xbmc 11 ubuntu and nox 2.0.0) and am having some trouble with the music section namely the now playing part. Lets see if I can explain it concisely. All my albums for main artists have the appropriate fanart extrafanart(where available) suitable nfo...in fact working perfectly the problem comes with artists on compilations.XBMC scapes the thumbnails and fanart to my userdata folder.(No problem) but when playing a compilation album on the main screen I get the correct fanart but when the next song has no fanart in the database the artist from the song just played remains.(In nox 1.7 it used to fallback to an extrafanart folder in the root of my music).Now for the fullscreen music playing, again all goes well with the album artists in compilations that I have local albums for but in compilations it doesnt show the fanarts in the database just the fallback in the root of my folder (also no extrafanart played).

I have found that when browsing music and attempting to toggle the no fanart or no extrafanart on the off screen menu there is no difference.
It can be quite boring when playing compilations (I have over 300) on fullscreen and seeing the same fanart with no changes.

I have been using nox for a good while now and am quite adept at using the interface ....this is the ONLY thing lets nox down at the moment (I had it running perfectly on 1.7). If there is anybody who can help me I would be most grateful.

OK extrafanart does toggle now but fanart on or home on music section still unchanged.

EDIT:: OK installed cdart manager and that seemed to stabilize my database (also various artists folder needed a lower case 'A' for artist).Just one problem persists and that is on the home screen when an artist without a fanart follows an artist with fanart the pervious artist stays on, although if I toggle fullscreen then back to home screen .I have the relevant fallback extrafanart for no fanart artists.(I hope this makes sense)Confused

Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Hi All

I have installed the latest Openelec with Aeon Nox 2.0 and for some reason I am missing all the icons?

Year
Genre
Movie company
Codec
etc etc....

I don't think that this has to be downloaded and installed sepereately anymore?
Or does it? and if then where is the Codec pack icons, genre icons etc?

I have googlet and sofar it looks like it just should work with the standard skin?

I get a "?" on all my movies.... (Please dont tell me that I have to play them all....)
Also the Movie company is listed in the NFO files so these icons should appear...

Sorry if this is a noop Q...

Am i missing something, but ever since i switched from dharma i can't find a way to disable the Letter that appears when i scroll through movies in showcase mode, am i doing something wrong or have i missed something, because its frekkin annoying.
Not in the version on the repo. You can delete it by going to includes.xml in 720p folder and delete this code:
Code:
<include name="ScrollOffsetLabel">
    <control type="group">
      <visible>Container.Scrolling + [SubString(Container.SortMethod,$LOCALIZE[551]) | SubString(Container.SortMethod,$LOCALIZE[561]) | SubString(Container.SortMethod,$LOCALIZE[558]) | SubString(Container.SortMethod,$LOCALIZE[557]) | SubString(Container.SortMethod,$LOCALIZE[556])]</visible>
      <include>Animation_DialogPopup</include>
      <posx>605</posx>
      <posy>320</posy>
      <control type="image">
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>0</posy>
        <width>70</width>
        <height>70</height>
        <texture>common/scroll_letter_background.png</texture>
      </control>
      <control type="label">
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>0</posy>
        <width>70</width>
        <height>70</height>
        <align>center</align>
        <aligny>center</aligny>
        <label>$INFO[ListItem.SortLetter]</label>
        <textcolor>white</textcolor>
        <font>Font_OSDTitle2</font>
      </control>
    </control>
  </include>
Big N Recently I have noticed this error & only recently i.e last 2 days , when I am playing music with custom made cdart ( crap made with paint.net on a cropped image with the corners made opaque & not worthy of uploading to fanart.tv -- would not be accepted there anyway) those supposedly opaque edges are totally visible.. I have tried this in nox 2.0 & Nox 3.0 & its the same behaviour. Compare with the same image in another skin where as you can see in the images that is not the case .. I have tried everything that I could but unfortunately cannot get rid of this ?
The other skin uses a diffuse. It still looks like crap because of the rough edges. Only solution is to make the white background opaque,
Big Noid , its happening with even opaque backgrounds.. its only happening in recently made cdarts... previously i.e > 2 weeks old Cd arts are showing corrctly

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/198/1...174102.png
That really has nothing to do with the skin, but everything with your cdarts. The background is clearly not opaque. Gimp is a free tool that can fix these things for you properly.
omg, the border really looks disguisting when using a diffuse for that. why do they do that?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hmm...

Problem with Aeon Nox:
When I browse through my movies, with viewtype: Wall, the "Thumbnails", sometimes gets "bigger"?

Example:
Bad 1:
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8167/...orrect.jpg

Bad 2:
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8167/be...orrect.jpg

Good:
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/1444/...orrect.jpg

Aeon Nox (GIT) works proper...

-----

Problems with Aeon Nox (GIT)

Is there any way to enable/disable "Clear Cases", like Aeon Nox?

Example:
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8164/...nnoxgi.jpg

Thanks!
(And sorry my bad english)

(2012-04-11, 11:24)casperse Wrote: Hi All

I have installed the latest Openelec with Aeon Nox 2.0 and for some reason I am missing all the icons?

Year
Genre
Movie company
Codec
etc etc....

I don't think that this has to be downloaded and installed sepereately anymore?
Or does it? and if then where is the Codec pack icons, genre icons etc?

I have googlet and sofar it looks like it just should work with the standard skin?

I get a "?" on all my movies.... (Please dont tell me that I have to play them all....)
Also the Movie company is listed in the NFO files so these icons should appear...

Sorry if this is a noop Q...

If you have more than one movie studio in your NFO file you will get the generic question mark instead of the studio logo. Many of the NFO generators will by default include all of the listed studios rather than just the primary.
  • 371(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29