• 270(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
Thanks for fixing the arial based fonts on the full screen visualization Smile

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am just finding minor issues now, I guess it is because of the arial based fonts as well, like in the episodes view, the Watched mark is overlapping the rating:

kyotocafe Wrote:I am just finding minor issues now, I guess it is because of the arial based fonts as well, like in the episodes view, the Watched mark is overlapping the rating:

Yeah i noticed that some text is also lower than it should. I can fix the overlapping watched logo, but I don't think I can fix the text being lower then it should Sad
szape Wrote:In Hungarian language there are some errors:

<string id="31365">Hangol</string>

should be:
<string id="31365">Főcím zene</string>

and

<string id="31366">Alap akció választása</string>

should be:
<string id="31366">Alapművelet választása</string>

Thanks.

Movie trailer still buggy, makeplaylist.dll appears and only plays trailer if i press play on remote.
Will fix the translation, thx.
About the trailer, that is because it's still buffering. It automatically plays when the buffer is full (this can take very long). You're basically overriding that by pressing play.
I'm trying to add a smart playlist for my misc videos (throwaway videos once I've watched them). I set my playlist up like this:

When I click the playlist, it doesn't open. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Is there a better way? My ultimate goal is to have a Misc Videos menu item on the home menu. I'm running the Eden nightly from last night.

Thank you
LakersFan Wrote:I'm trying to add a smart playlist for my misc videos (throwaway videos once I've watched them). I set my playlist up like this:

When I click the playlist, it doesn't open. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Is there a better way? My ultimate goal is to have a Misc Videos menu item on the home menu. I'm running the Eden nightly from last night.

Thank you

That will only work if they are scanned to the library. If they are non library videos you can better setup a favorite to that folder.
That's what I originally tried to do. I selected the folder through Add Videos (setting 'This directory contains...' to None). I set it as a favorite, I went to the customize home menu section and added it under Fav1. Then I went to the home menu, clicked it and it was unpopulated. I've done this before in Dharma and that's all I had to do. Is Eden a different way?
Big_Noid Wrote:If you disable round covers the thumbs should keep ar and thus be smaller.

You should read this sentence again :p

But I think you mean you want to disable the preview window. There is now way to currently do this and I don't know if I want to make an option for it.

Thanks Big Noid.
Yeah. Was referring to the preview window.

Regarding the thumbnail question. I am not using rounded thumbs. In fact I am not sure if the option even exists for this in file mode.
Any other way to get the thumbs to look smaller in list view.
I want the thumbs to be the same size as in showcase view.
Not a big fan of showcase view where I have to scroll horizontally
LakersFan Wrote:That's what I originally tried to do. I selected the folder through Add Videos (setting 'This directory contains...' to None). I set it as a favorite, I went to the customize home menu section and added it under Fav1. Then I went to the home menu, clicked it and it was unpopulated. I've done this before in Dharma and that's all I had to do. Is Eden a different way?
There is currently a bug in the way non library folders are added to favorites. You have to edit your favourites.xml and remove the quotes around the path to get it to work. Reassign the favorite after editing!
atandon Wrote:Thanks Big Noid.
Yeah. Was referring to the preview window.

Regarding the thumbnail question. I am not using rounded thumbs. In fact I am not sure if the option even exists for this in file mode.
Any other way to get the thumbs to look smaller in list view.
I want the thumbs to be the same size as in showcase view.
Not a big fan of showcase view where I have to scroll horizontally
List view in file mode keeps the thumbs ar. So no way of making it smaller than it actually is. For non library videos that should be an extract from the video stream anyway which is small, except if you have a folder.jpg then that thumb will be used.
So short answer: not without editing the xml's yourself. The code is in Viewtype_List.xml.
kyotocafe Wrote:Thanks for fixing the arial based fonts on the full screen visualization Smile

I am just finding minor issues now, I guess it is because of the arial based fonts as well, like in the episodes view, the Watched mark is overlapping the rating:

Hi kyotocafe i notticed that you have an image displayed at your left on that pic of episode view, in my aeon that space its empty even if i already have a pic of every season of the current show displayed in other kinds of tv series views in aeon, only in episode view that place its empty, what could be my fault about it or what could i do so i can view my season image at that empty space? thanks!
Hi, I have a strange problem with my TV Show Logo's. I have noticed that some shows ignore the logo's in certain veiws. I have some screenshots to show what I mean...

Walking Dead

Walking Dead 2 (Logo shows as expected)

Grimm (Logo Shows as expected)

Grimm (Logo is ignored)

Recently Added (Logo is ignored)

This behaviour is also in recently added TV Shows (Latest) using Info List view. Which makes it impossible to tell what the show title is. Sad
Big_noid,

I am loving the Nox skin except for the fact that i cannot use my mouse but that is a sacrifice i am willing to take for all the other benefits i am getting Big Grin

I saw another sticky where it says upgrading from 1.7 to 2.0. Has the 2.0 been released yet? When i go to add-on settings it shows as version 1321912725. I am running nightly from nov 16th on windows 7 and i do have passion repo installed.

Thanks
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Thumbs Up 
Big_Noid Wrote:There is currently a bug in the way non library folders are added to favorites. You have to edit your favourites.xml and remove the quotes around the path to get it to work. Reassign the favorite after editing!

Worked, Thanks!

For anyone else reading this that didn't know the workaround, I opened favourites.xml and changed
Code:
<favourite name="Videos">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;H:\\Videos\\&quot;)</favourite>
to
Code:
<favourite name="Videos">ActivateWindow(10025,H:\\Videos\\)</favourite>

Then I went the the home menu customizer and selected the proper folder from the favorites selections.
Rastan Wrote:Hi, I have a strange problem with my TV Show Logo's. I have noticed that some shows ignore the logo's in certain veiws. I have some screenshots to show what I mean...
That's probably because you don't have season folders for that show. I only have support for season folders as that is the preferred way of building your TV show library (even for shows like Band of Brothers). To not do this would make me load two images which will slow down browsing
hunkyn Wrote:Big_noid,

I am loving the Nox skin except for the fact that i cannot use my mouse but that is a sacrifice i am willing to take for all the other benefits i am getting Big Grin

I saw another sticky where it says upgrading from 1.7 to 2.0. Has the 2.0 been released yet? When i go to add-on settings it shows as version 1321912725. I am running nightly from nov 16th on windows 7 and i do have passion repo installed.

Thanks
There is a lot of unexpected behaviour using this with skin with a mouse, so I don't support it.
If you don't see 1.7 as version number you are using 2.0. Passion repo uses internal numbering I think as version number.
Big_Noid Wrote:If you don't see 1.7 as version number you are using 2.0. Passion repo uses internal numbering I think as version number.

When switching skins or when you are in add-ons you can see the real version number
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Big_Noid maybe you can help me with my last post...

Hi kyotocafe i notticed that you have an image displayed at your left on that pic of episode view, in my aeon nox that space its empty even if i already have a pic of every season of the current show displayed in other kinds of tv series views in aeon, only in episode view that place its empty, what could be my fault about it or what could i do so i can view my season image at that empty space? thanks!
  • 270(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29