• 8(current)
[RELEASE] MovieSets (Video) Addon - Show Movie Sets Info Sets for Skins / Skinners
(2012-04-20, 19:50)fmronan Wrote: that's features of skins, every views work with movieset just in two skin, confluence movieset and Glass

Not really, here is the new view for collections in cirrus extended light Smile

and cirrus extended v2

I know and I like your view for movieset, but many views don't support it.
Ohh, Yup sorry, now i know what you mean Smile i should read better the next time.
Cheers

and I wait to try your new view this weNod
How do I get this working with Aeon Nox please as I've installed the add-on, but doesn't seem active.

UPDATE: Sorted my problem, forgot to edit keyboard.xml. Now working and this rocks!!!! Long been searching for a way to manage sets directly for XBMC GUI, and now I have it! Thanks man!

New question: Is it possible to bring up the 'Movie Sets Manager' menu without currently being on a already present moive set please. This is useful for instances where I come a cross a movie I would like to create a new movie set for?
(2012-04-03, 15:18)Tight_wad Wrote: Does moviesets work with shared Thumbs in a remote location?

I am use mysql to share my database and <pathsubstitution> for my thumbs. When I try to view any movie sets, my error log show that it can't find the .tbn's that it needs. It is only looking in the local location and not the <pathsubstition> locating. If I copy my Thumbs folder back to local, then it finds and displays them properly, though it takes quit awhile before it displays them.

Skins I have tried are Glass, Aeon Nox Git, and Confluence [mod] movie sets.

Is there a way to tell it to only use the substituted location of the Thumbs?

I've also run into this same issue. It's trying to find the files on the local drive and is ignoring the <pathsubstitution> entry. Other mods like Artwork Downloader follow the paths just fine... I'm sure it's a simple fix.

In the mean time you can create symbolic links to get around this. Just link the local "Video" thumbnail folder to the one on your network and remove the <pathsubstitution>. It's not ideal, but once you do that the plugin will work. The instructions are on the advanced notes page of the HOW-TO for syncing multiple libraries.
I've read this thread front to back and still not sure if I will be able to get the addon to work with Aeon MQ3? Can anyone tell me, im running eden 11.0. cheers

Also if anyone can tell me how to change movie plot outline to the plot summary. Im sick of reading 16 paragraphs plus the spoiler before i play the movie. I've read i need to change an xml file but cant find the file or the line im looking for MQ3.

Cheers
Do I have to do this manually? Or will it do it automatically? For now it seems I have to do it manually Sad
Hi,

Can you please make these strings localizable?

Code:
drfault.py #70

"Movie Sets", "You have no movies in your library!", "Update your library, before use this add-on."

Regards,
I am using this now handy plugin for sorting the sets out, much better than the scrapers...
Openelec PVR in lounge 6tb of storage...
XBMC PVR on 27in I3 Mac in bedroom...
Ipad 2 running XBMC...

What more do you want...
Hello,

when i set a Collection Cover on my Movies sets, this cover doesn`t save anywhere, right?

next time i will install frodo for my current eden version.

do i make all collection covers new?

Is the any plan do make an backup or something?
Is there anyway to get the resolution of each video in the set, instead of the collected resolution of the set?

Like the code to pull said info...
Hi,

how I can change the standard-view for the movie-sets (after clicking on a set) in confluence? At the moment it is "poster + year sorted".. I will change it to "fanart+year sorted". I don't want to do this manualy.

btw. xbmc crashed randomly after closing the "Video-Frame" Confused

edit: fixed it!, only the ramdom xbmc-crashes are very bad! ;(

often the last lines in xbmc_crashlog:

Code:
21:04:05 T:139636923393920   DEBUG: CGUIWindowManager::PreviousWindow: Deactivate
21:04:05 T:139636923393920   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (MyVideoNav.xml) ------
21:04:05 T:139636923393920   DEBUG: CGUIWindowManager::PreviousWindow: Activate new
21:04:05 T:139636923393920   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (Home.xml) ------
21:04:05 T:139636923393920    INFO: Loading skin file: Home.xml

and some error (because of the "!" in movie-set name?)

Code:
19:20:30 T:140135900014336   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in StringCompare(ListItem.Label,Hot Shots
19:20:30 T:140135900014336   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in )
19:20:30 T:140135900014336   ERROR: Error evaluating boolean expression StringCompare(ListItem.Label,Hot Shots!)
I can't help too much as I haven't fiddled too much with skinning but, Aeon Nox has moviesets addon implemented. Might want to look at some of the files there and see if it helps.
(2012-07-05, 13:35)Canozzie Wrote: I've read this thread front to back and still not sure if I will be able to get the addon to work with Aeon MQ3? Can anyone tell me, im running eden 11.0. cheers

Also if anyone can tell me how to change movie plot outline to the plot summary. Im sick of reading 16 paragraphs plus the spoiler before i play the movie. I've read i need to change an xml file but cant find the file or the line im looking for MQ3.

Cheers

@FrostBox, well, I Try using with frodo nightlies, and don´t work, any plans to support this addon for Frodo?
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MovieSets (Video) Addon - Show Movie Sets Info Sets for Skins / Skinners6