• 10(current)
[RELEASE] MovieSets (Video) Addon - Show Movie Sets Info Sets for Skins / Skinners
Sad pity
Hi, I'm using MovieSets on XBMC Gotham and is fully functional, as I wrote at the link below:

http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/showthread.php...08#pid2908
Carlos Lima - Time Kodi Brasil
HTPC Zotac Nano ID68, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD
Win7 64, Kodi Jarvis Custom+ by Wanilton
Skin MQ6 by MarcosQui
Gato Guga Blog - Kodi Brasil Forum
I submitted patch to enable unicode string as movie set name.
http://code.google.com/p/passion-xbmc/is...tail?id=22
I want this addon for 12.1 frodo . I install Movie sets (deprecated) 3.0.3 but it didn't work I got this massage "The manager is broken due to API change". help me
Hi
I upgraded to frodo and also after updating the plugin and install from the repo moviesets passion when I add a movie to a collection and apply the changes I get an error "plugin.py"

some solution? Thanks
odonell, if you skin ace or nox,use new script extendedinfo (by Phill65), for have info and images for sets.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2013-04-21, 16:01)Wanilton Wrote: odonell, if you skin ace or nox,use new script extendedinfo (by Phill65), for have info and images for sets.

the skin I'm using is AEON MQ4
No supported new script in MQ4, for now, here link latest release moviesets, maybe fix for you.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25170804/plugin.moviesets.zip
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Do i understand correctly, Is the movie info for the sets showing up in the movie library for those who have this working on MQ4. Or not supported? A few have said they have it working but im just after the movie set info such as custom disc images for movie sets in the movie library not the set library.
Don't mean to bump an old thread.

However, does anyone know if this still works with Frodo 12.2 and the Confluence skin?

Or does anyone know if there is a skin which supports the format of movie sets as shown in the OP?
Please movie sets on XBMC 13.0 "Gotham"
Is it possible with MovieSet to replace the entrance of the saga of gotham in Médiatech? If I active "group in saga " in gotham I can directly activate movie set plug ? i like very much this plug , it s amazing . just this request , that is missing

cheers
Hi,
Does movie sets work on XBMC 13.1 "Gotham" Backrow Skin?

Thx
(2014-06-09, 10:13)FonziQ Wrote: Hi,
Does movie sets work on XBMC 13.1 "Gotham" Backrow Skin?

Thx

You should ask in the relevant "Backrow" skin thread.

This particular addon works with Gotham and is not skin specific - it assigns the relevant set artwork in your media library, whether your skin of choice is then able to display that artwork is up to the skin developer.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I've been searching for a way to restrict movie sets to eliminate sets containing only one movie. Thought I had found a way with this add-on but I can't get it to work. Here are my current settings-

Unfortunately the add-on still displays sets that only contain one movie. Anyone have any ideas?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MovieSets (Video) Addon - Show Movie Sets Info Sets for Skins / Skinners6