• 2(current)
[RELEASE] MovieSets (Video) Addon - Show Movie Sets Info Sets for Skins / Skinners
Hey,
I got this from the influence skin :d

It'd be useful if we could somehow multi select movies to add them to a movie set, because right now it takes quite some time...
This is a fantastic addon. I would love to see it added to the core XBMC functionality at some point. I am going to try out the influence skin JUST to use this addon.

How hard is it to incorporate this addon into other skins? I have a very basic understanding of xml...is it something a novice coder could accomplish or is it advanced stuff?
running the OpenElec Linux Build RC 5 (XBMC 10.1) http://www.openelec.tv
Movie Sets addon does not work
Doesnt work, I+O does nothing.

Checked my setting, skin is enabled, even added the code to my XML file.

Waste of time if its not even compatible with the default confluence skin.

Also, you ask for suggestions? how about a BASIC guide so people can install the thing correctly without learning 15 programming languages to figure out the 10 page long codes you posted?

Anyways... uninstalled. Waste of time and space for now.

Will try again when it comes with a guide.
nfusion2011 Wrote:Doesnt work, I+O does nothing.

Checked my setting, skin is enabled, even added the code to my XML file.

Waste of time if its not even compatible with the default confluence skin.

Also, you ask for suggestions? how about a BASIC guide so people can install the thing correctly without learning 15 programming languages to figure out the 10 page long codes you posted?

Anyways... uninstalled. Waste of time and space for now.

Will try again when it comes with a guide.

Way too much angst being thrown against the coder of the addon with your post. You do realize there is a reason it's in the Skin Development forum and not the plugin/addon right? It's meant for skinners to implement into their skins like TVTunes or TV.Next.Aired. Not for the random non-coder to do themselves.

Your exaggeration about how many programming languages it takes is ludicrous. It's the same basic XML language xbmc uses in every skin.

You're better off asking for the author of your skin of choice to implement this into their skin instead.
well put rygrath
A new skin Glass[WIP] arrive with movieSet inside
Just added support for movie sets view in cirrus extended v2 (svn) pre eden, whenever i start movie sets addon to add my collections no background textures are shown, i need to switch to confluence edit my collections and then switch back.
Don't know if this addon is still supported but would be glad for a fix.
Thanx
this addon is still supported and it was updated to eden, however, requires that it be used in a skin compatible.
Compatible with views of Night, which can add to the skin "Glass"
butchabay Wrote:Just added support for movie sets view in cirrus extended v2 (svn) pre eden, whenever i start movie sets addon to add my collections no background textures are shown, i need to switch to confluence edit my collections and then switch back.
Don't know if this addon is still supported but would be glad for a fix.
Thanx

butchabay,
Thanks for include moviesets in your skin Big Grin

fixed: 2.0.1 http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie....moviesets

Test with skin.cirrus.extended.v2 rev366

Frost
For my bad English, sorry. I am French Canadian.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC.org
Frostbox thank you for the fix!
Something else isn't clear yet, how many movies in the collection are ment to show? 6 ? I've added star wars saga and showing only 5 instead of 6.
Thanx
There seem to be several problems using movie sets and youtube addon.
Just tried with confluence mod movie sets and get the same bug.

To reproduce it:

Go to youtube --> Search --> Edit search tag --> Done --> you'll see xbmc not responding anymore and crashing. You'll be forced to end the process with ctrl Alt delete.

Any advice what's causing this?
I have 8 movies with harry potter and that's right
fmronan Wrote:I have 8 movies with harry potter and that's right

Thanx

Ok, then i might have some wrong nfo's in my collection.

I assume nothing has changed related to the movie icons or ?

PHP Code:
<texture background="true">$INFO[Container(7000).ListItem.Property(movie.1.icon)]</texture>
<
texture background="true">$INFO[Container(7000).ListItem.Property(movie.2.icon)]</texture>
<
texture background="true">$INFO[Container(7000).ListItem.Property(movie.3.icon)]</texture>
<
texture background="true">$INFO[Container(7000).ListItem.Property(movie.4.icon)]</texture>
<
texture background="true">$INFO[Container(7000).ListItem.Property(movie.5.icon)]</texture>
<
texture background="true">$INFO[Container(7000).ListItem.Property(movie.6.icon)]</texture>
<
texture background="true">$INFO[Container(7000).ListItem.Property(movie.7.icon)]</texture>
<
texture background="true">$INFO[Container(7000).ListItem.Property(movie.8.icon)]</texture
butchabay Wrote:Go to youtube --> Search --> Edit search tag --> Done --> you'll see xbmc not responding anymore and crashing. You'll be forced to end the process with ctrl Alt delete.

Any advice what's causing this?

Still python bug I guess... happens also with tv show next aired or tvtunes if they're running in background. Artwork downloader also crashes sometime if some script runs in background.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MovieSets (Video) Addon - Show Movie Sets Info Sets for Skins / Skinners6