• 3(current)
[RELEASE] MovieSets (Video) Addon - Show Movie Sets Info Sets for Skins / Skinners
`Black Wrote:Still python bug I guess... happens also with tv show next aired or tvtunes if they're running in background. Artwork downloader also crashes sometime if some script runs in background.

Yep thanx, there is a hacking workaround in aeon nox, big_noid already gave me some instructions.
Can you explain me that I interresting, me I load movieset before tvtune and nextaired

Code:
    <onload condition="Library.HasContent(Movies) + System.HasAddon(script.moviesets)">RunScript(script.moviesets,containerId=7000)</onload>
    <onload condition="Library.HasContent(TVShows) + Skin.HasSetting(ActivateTvTunes)">XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,backend=True)</onload>
    <onload condition="Library.HasContent(TVShows) + Skin.HasSetting(ActivateNextAired)">RunScript(script.tv.show.next.aired,backend=True)</onload>
This looks awesum! is it available for Aeon MQ3?
Canozzie Wrote:This looks awesum! is it available for Aeon MQ3?

Don't think so ...
Actualy just 4 skin with MovieSet, Influence (dharma), confluence movieset(Eden) , Glass(Eden) and Cirrus Extended v2 ? http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/
I need a little help as I've been adding support for moviesets to Convergence. Under the windows nightlies runs with no problems, but under linux when you try to bring up the moviesets manager the script just asks for the name of a new set and nothing else happens. There are a couple of errors that pop up in the log.
Code:
06:57:19 T:2911865712   ERROR: [MovieSets] database::Database::addSet (400), 'return int( id )' - invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
06:57:19 T:8808816   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/skin.convergence/720p/script-MovieSets-Manager.xml) ------
06:57:20 T:2911865712    INFO: Scriptresult: Success
06:57:20 T:2911865712    INFO: Python script stopped
06:57:20 T:2911865712   DEBUG: Thread XBPyThread 2911865712 terminating
06:57:20 T:8808816   DEBUG: waiting for python thread 15 to stop
06:57:20 T:8808816   DEBUG: python thread 15 destructed
06:57:20 T:8808816   ERROR: ClearBlock: Trying to clear non existent block /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.moviesets
06:57:29 T:8808816   DEBUG: SECTION:UnloadDelayed(DLL: special://xbmcbin/system/ImageLib-i486-linux.so)

The complete log is here XBMC.log

If you need the version of Convergence that supports scripts.moviesets the code can be found HERE
Noli illegitimi carborundum

For me your manager work great with ubuntu 11.10

but no info when I scroll my movie like in confluence movieSet or Glass and nothing in dialogcontextmenu.xmlNo

fmronan Wrote:Actualy just 4 skin with MovieSet, Influence (dharma), confluence movieset(Eden) , Glass(Eden) and Cirrus Extended v2 ? http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/

Metropolis works just fine. Stoli has done a great job with the updates.
I don't find movieSet in metropolis?
Fmronan, it is working on my end. I installed the plugin, configured the box sets, and within the submenu for movies is a "Sets" field. It also shows in the movie library.

fmronan Wrote:I don't find movieSet in metropolis?

I think he means to access movie sets, but not showing info for them.
google translation
This is not the same thing with movie set you see all your films contained in the set, all the pictures and all the plots of each film and this without opening the set
hi
im using this moviesets addon on the eden beta, and i would like to ask..

1- is it possible to show the total movies including the the ones in the sets?... for exemple: i have 340 movies listed, when i creat a set with 3 movies, it changes to 337 in the counter...

2- is it possible when i creat a set, for example, harry potter, when i navigate in the movie list, when i select the set and shows the overview from themoviedb.org (http://www.themoviedb.org/collection/1241)

and for me this addon is very slow and glitchy navigating in the addon and in the movie db.. but working
Strange behaviour with the movie sets addon integrated in cirrus extended v2.
Once i start a movie (mostly a 1080p) xbmc crashes. It's not happening everytime, it's sporadic. I think the problem could be in myvideonav.xml starting the script.
If i disable the addon in addon settings, everything's working.
Using eden beta 1 on win7.
Any advices ?
Thanx
butchabay Wrote:Strange behaviour with the movie sets addon integrated in cirrus extended v2.
Once i start a movie (mostly a 1080p) xbmc crashes. It's not happening everytime, it's sporadic. I think the problem could be in myvideonav.xml starting the script.
If i disable the addon in addon settings, everything's working.
Using eden beta 1 on win7.
Any advices ?
Thanx

Just made some tests with Confluence Movie Sets MOD and same is happening.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MovieSets (Video) Addon - Show Movie Sets Info Sets for Skins / Skinners6