• 4(current)
Fusion Genesis (v.0.8.8) Planned Changes
Not a bad skin as such, but the views seem to be all over the place. On the movies page you have one set of views, then if you choose a collection of movies you have a different set of views.

On TV shows you have one set of views for shows, another set of views for seasons....

Too inconsistent for me.
Death-Axe Wrote:Not a bad skin as such, but the views seem to be all over the place. On the movies page you have one set of views, then if you choose a collection of movies you have a different set of views.

On TV shows you have one set of views for shows, another set of views for seasons....

Too inconsistent for me.

I agree on the views for tvshows/seasons/episodes. It feels somewhat inconsistent, but i'm giving this skin a break as it's in beta still Smile hopefully more consistant tvshows views are being added at a later point.

It _is_ a great skin tho Smile
www.emuxtras.net | EFnet #EmuXtras
any approx dates of release on this?
Current setup:
Amlogic M3/MX + Linux + BOXiK Skin + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6

Previous setup:
Revo 3700 + flirc + OpenElec nightlies + Quartz + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6
atv1 + Crystalbuntu + XBMC nightly + xperience1080
Arcanthur Wrote:@paul, Games wasn't added in v8.5....did you add it manually?

Anyhow, in v8.8 I have included Advanced Launcher support and a viewtype made just for it, the Games icon will take you straight to it:

Love your skin man!

Is it possible to get the music artist view to games! using the game fanart?
any chance you can add this in the new release?
Ilia Wrote:any approx dates of release on this?

Yeah... or can i ask for a 0.8.7 release? Wink
Couldn't care less about cinema experience support..
Slurrrp Wrote:Yeah... or can i ask for a 0.8.7 release? Wink
Couldn't care less about cinema experience support..

Yeah, all I really miss is support for the subtitle script.
Release isn't too far away, I've just been very busy lately and unable to get any work done on it. There's just a couple things left so it wont be too much longer
Any more news on the next update arcanthurSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
I would like to see an option to add Add-ons to the main menu. I have iPlayer, Apple Move Trailers and YouTube all of which I would like to add to the main menu either by having them listed separately or may by creating a custom category and being able to add what ever Add-ons I like.

Other than this and possibly a few tweaks to some of the views, I'm very happy with the skin as it stands.
The Cinema Experience fan sociaty is growing up but I didn't see it in action yet. Could someone of you point me to a few videos to see what is all about it?
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
mstef Wrote:The Cinema Experience fan sociaty is growing up but I didn't see it in action yet. Could someone of you point me to a few videos to see what is all about it?

From the cinema experience thread:

Quote:This script allows you to play slides, previews(trailers) and other videos that give the full cinema feel(Intro's and Outro's) Slides can consist in almost any jpg picture(many Movie Q&A, Movie Stills, Movie Fact packs already exist)

It integrates with the script Apple Movie Trailers to stream trailers directly from the web, or play locally stored trailer that are on you system.

Some love it, i personally couldn't care less for trivia, trailers and the other stuff. When i press play i want to see the movie.
Looking forward to new version, but leave something for future versions too. Smile
Yups looking forward to next release too Smile

I have never understood the fuss about cinema experience. Who wants to
watch pictures, trailers,comercial before and after a moive ? Isn't the great thing about having it in the library in your own home that you dont have to watch all the annoying comercials and stuff that you get in a cinema ? Well, each to it's own i guess Smile

For me the "cinema experience" is all about the actual theater and going out with good friends sharing a good moment togheter. Not the comercials Smile
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
Mikesch Wrote:Yeah, all I really miss is support for the subtitle script.

Open VideoOSD.xml, replace line 280 with this.

Code:
<onclick>RunScript(special://home/addons/script.xbmc.subtitles/default.py)</onclick>
I've been using Fusion as my default skin for a few weeks and I absolutely love it, but I recently had to change to Aeon65.

The reason is that I added a large number of films to my library. I prefer a fanart-heavy view when browsing movies, and while the uber-clean just-fanart view in Fusion is gorgeous, it's not really practical when you start getting into really high numbers of movies. I'm now using Aeon65's "low list" view, which basically uses heavy fanart and also incorporates a scrolling list that takes up maybe 1/5 of the vertical screen real estate.

So, if at all possible, I'd love to see a similar view in future versions of Fusion, because I definitely prefer Fusion's overall aesthetic to Aeon's.

Thanks!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fusion Genesis (v.0.8.8) Planned Changes0