• 6(current)
Fusion Genesis (v.0.8.8) Planned Changes
Hey guys, I'm still alive Tongue I've been dealing with alot of other stuff at the moment. Haven't really had alot of time to get the skin where I'm happy for the next release. The good news is, I did manage to add some more support for Advanced Launcher so the "games" section is almost complete.

I hope to get back soon to regular updates, etc. But we'll have to see how things go.
Arcanthur Wrote:Hey guys, I'm still alive Tongue I've been dealing with alot of other stuff at the moment. Haven't really had alot of time to get the skin where I'm happy for the next release. The good news is, I did manage to add some more support for Advanced Launcher so the "games" section is almost complete.

I hope to get back soon to regular updates, etc. But we'll have to see how things go.
Thanks for the feedback and it's good to hear your alive and wellSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Like Paul said nice to hear that everything is OK. Real life can be a b*tch Big Grin
Bump.

Anything new`?
This skin is looking very unique.
Arcanthur, you've a good fantasy.
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
Any closer to a update on this arcanthur, Is there any chance ya could upload whats been done so far thanks in advance.
paul Wrote:Any closer to a update on this arcanthur, Is there any chance ya could upload whats been done so far thanks in advance.

Second that - is there a repo or something somewhere?
Crookas Wrote:Second that - is there a repo or something somewhere?
No repositary that i know of which is a pity.
Fingers crossed he comes back soon with the bug fixes
I'm also really hoping for some updates on this soon, It's still my main skin despite it's issues and the updated screenshots looked very promising.
I'm hoping for an update soon too. I use it as my main skin despite the bugs...
There are 3 months past and future of this project is unknown, nothing happened. So I wonder if someone with skills can take the challenge and create own branch. I suppose there are not to many bugs to fix and Arcanthur has done a great job and shown how it should looks like. What do you think?
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
mstef Wrote:There are 3 months past and future of this project is unknown, nothing happened. So I wonder if someone with skills can take the challenge and create own branch. I suppose there are not to many bugs to fix and Arcanthur has done a great job and shown how it should looks like. What do you think?
I agree with all you say. maybe some skilled person could make a start just incase
arcanthur stays M.I.A, like you say it's mostly bug fixes needing doing.

Any volunteers? Wink
I've got message from Arcanthur and I think we should wait a few weeks because 0.8.8 is almost finished.
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
mstef Wrote:I've got message from Arcanthur and I think we should wait a few weeks because 0.8.8 is almost finished.
thats great news thanks for letting us knowSmile
mstef Wrote:I've got message from Arcanthur and I think we should wait a few weeks because 0.8.8 is almost finished.

Sweet! Thats good news indeed
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fusion Genesis (v.0.8.8) Planned Changes0