A few questions..
Question 
Right now I am running the Cirrus skin but pertain to most all skins

1. Why does the home window always open with the TV portion highlighted, as opposed to having nothing highlighted, Cirrus skin only I believe.

2. How come when I go to Music or Pictures I always have to repick the main source and then either album or picture thumbnails are then displayed, pertains to all skins

3. I am running XBMC on three different computers in the house, how come on one of the computers I cant access my network drive to change the background pics of my home page, yet I am accessing the same drive for media, possiably Cirrus skin only, not sure

Thanks
TC
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
You should always test with the default skin. So try all issues using confluence first. Then you'll know if it is skin related or not. As for item 2, I'm usually always in library mode, but in the past you used to be able to bring up the context menu on a list item and make it the default. This would then be the level at which you would enter that category. I am not certain if that option is still there though and I'm not able to check it right now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A few questions..0